We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
HyunA

Bottoms! I Have Found A Cheap, Quick, Easy Way To Douche (Clean Your Butt Hole)

* cough cought* ahemmmm.

class is now in session

WATER Bottles.

heheheehe.

for those who have lost their douche or dont know how to use or buy one. I will make this easy for you..

description-

DO THIS IN THE SHOWER FOR BEST USE.

fill the water bottle up at to the top. ( remove the cap and the plastic thing around the top part of the bottle...also remove the logo paper thing thats on the bottle).

anyways..fill it up and soap up the top a bit. put it in ur ass after having a bowel movement...and squeeze from the bottom of the bottle...the water will rush into your ass and you will feel it.

hold it for about 1 minute. then squant down in the nicki minaj anaconda cover art position and bowel movement that water out...poo will and might come out and so will water.

keep doing it for about 5 times until the water comes out clean and clear and under control. 

after doing that throw away the damn bottle and moisturize ur bussy.

now enjoy the big long dicking youll get.

and also finger your ass with soap to loosen your hole up.

until next time, byeeee.

READDDDINGGGG RAINNNBOWWWWWWW

I can't believe the things y'all put yourself up with

:notfeelinit:

i mean..when your at the club and you get a hot guy and he wants to take you home, you just gotta keep a water bottle with you and your goooooddd

* cough cought* ahemmmm.

class is now in session

WATER Bottles.

heheheehe.

for those who have lost their douche or dont know how to use or buy one. I will make this easy for you..

description-

DO THIS IN THE SHOWER FOR BEST USE.

fill the water bottle up at to the top. ( remove the cap and the plastic thing around the top part of the bottle...also remove the logo paper thing thats on the bottle).

anyways..fill it up and soap up the top a bit. put it in ur ass after having a bowel movement...and squeeze from the bottom of the bottle...the water will rush into your ass and you will feel it.

hold it for about 1 minute. then squant down in the nicki minaj anaconda cover art position and bowel movement that water out...poo will and might come out and so will water.

keep doing it for about 5 times until the water comes out clean and clear and under control. 

after doing that throw away the damn bottle and moisturize ur bussy.

now enjoy the big long dicking youll get.

and also finger your ass with soap to loosen your hole up.

until next time, byeeee.

READDDDINGGGG RAINNNBOWWWWWWW

:dead:

Girl, the water bottle has always been the poor man's douche  :uninterested:  But thank God because they're always handy

Tho, you should never use soap on/in your ass. It's really bad for the skin and hole 

But most importantly you need to be taking a fiber supplement (psyllium is the best hands down), because if you're not taking enough fiber you can douche for days and still not be clean  :sippinbev:

Personally I always douche before hitting the club, it helps with cleaning out the bowels for a skinny feeling night but obvi one is also ready to bottom at any given moment that night.

Also I always carry a regular small size douche in carrying bag in my car, it comes in handy for hookup planning when I'm at work and have no time to go back home, so my gym's shower and private bathroom is always a life saver

:moorangu::orangu::moorangu::orangu::moorangu::orangu::moorangu::orangu: 

i mean..when your at the club and you get a hot guy and he wants to take you home, you just gotta keep a water bottle with you and your goooooddd

Gurl, when you go clubbing, you know in advance you have to douche :frenchy: Just in case ;)