We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest

My First Thread

Recommended Posts

On August 22, 2015 at 5:44:54 PM, Tell me...am I a sinner? said:

Someone's second account

 

0iMyzwD.gif

 

On August 22, 2015 at 5:45:27 PM, TheSingingAnimal said:

Who's second account are you?

"Britney related because ____" is something an experienced Exhlaer would say

:mariahstare:

 

On August 22, 2015 at 5:48:45 PM, Destiny. said:

Who's second account are you?

"Britney related because ____" is something an experienced Exhlaer would say

:mariahstare:

I WAS THINKING THE SAME OMFG :orangu: i didn't want to jump to conclusions or anything tho if they actually were new :orangu:

 

On August 22, 2015 at 5:49:49 PM, EtherealCat said:

Sneaky badgers lurk in the brightest of places, do not fall for its tricks it is an eel in the shadows

 

On August 28, 2015 at 4:05:41 PM, - Kyle - said:

whose second account are you? :xtinacry:

 

On August 29, 2015 at 6:58:50 PM, pimmelfratze said:

why did you make a second account? how was exhale like back then? :selenerz:

YOU ARE ALL SO FUCKING MESSY. Morrison is so sweet and hot. :YESPLEASE: @NightDreamer11 come rightfully scalp these bitches for their shade.

And Destiny's right, you did imply above that you are a second account. :jackk:

On August 29, 2015 at 7:01:47 PM, NightDreamer11 said:

why did you make a second account? how was exhale like back then? :selenerz:

:IDKLOL:

See? Even if it's not what you meant, that did look shady. :O 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

 

 

 

 

 

YOU ARE ALL SO FUCKING MESSY. Morrison is so sweet and hot. :YESPLEASE: @NightDreamer11 come rightfully scalp these bitches for their shade.

And Destiny's right, you did imply above that you are a second account. :jackk:

See? Even if it's not what you meant, that did look shady. :O 

why did you have to revive this mess of a thread :gloria: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

 

 

 

 

 

YOU ARE ALL SO FUCKING MESSY. Morrison is so sweet and hot. :YESPLEASE: @NightDreamer11 come rightfully scalp these bitches for their shade.

And Destiny's right, you did imply above that you are a second account. :jackk:

See? Even if it's not what you meant, that did look shady. :O 

Lol, Britton stop.  I was just kiddying with Mo. He's the sweetest little pumpkin @NightDreamer11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, NightDreamer11 said:

why did you have to revive this mess of a thread :gloria: 

Because I missed it the first time around. :mcfestive: 

6 minutes ago, - Kyle - said:

Lol, Britton stop.  I was just kiddying with Mo. He's the sweetest little pumpkin @NightDreamer11

He really is the sweetest thing. But he should've known better than to make his intro thread right out of the gate. I posted in random threads here and there for like three days before introducing myself and no one dragged me. :tbh: Though to be fair, no one replied to it for like a full month and by then everyone knew me. :gloria: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Because I missed it the first time around. :mcfestive: 

He really is the sweetest thing. But he should've known better than to make his intro thread right out of the gate. I posted in random threads here and there for like three days before introducing myself and no one dragged me. :tbh: Though to be fair, no one replied to it for like a full month and by then everyone knew me. :gloria: 

not my first 2 threads becoming hit threads :mcshade: 

when will others tbh :mcshade:

4 pages of an introduction thread :mcshade: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Mine is 10, though. :reductive: I think. I know it lasted a full year.

link or that's false  :mcfestive: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

If I could find it, I would. :gloria: 

:gloria: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, NightDreamer11 said:

not my first 2 threads becoming hit threads :mcshade: 

when will others tbh :mcshade:

4 pages of an introduction thread :mcshade: 

 

My very first thread went diamond aka reached 20 pages

 

poor your entire existance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
3 hours ago, Goten21 said:

My very first thread went diamond aka reached 20 pages

 

poor your entire existance

receipts or I'll consider what you said false :yaknow1:

3 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

RECEIPTS? BvIfxWW.gif And @NightDreamer11 I. Want. Nudes.

:ohok:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.