We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hello everybody i'm not exactly new to this forum since i've had this account for quite some time, and i've known exhale for years as well. But i finally decided to introduce myself and say hi. I'm obviously a Britney fan, but i am also a kpop fan. Please talk to me cuz i'm lonely atm. :mileykiss: :pgwave: :arispin:  :mckiss:

:mileykiss: Hello, welcome to Exhale!  :mileykiss:   ❥  

This is forum is known for being the biggest Britney Spears board on the Internet, here you'll find news about her daily life and lots of updates of her 'Piece of Me' show, but it is also a great way to meet a lot of cool people. There are plenty of K-Pop fans on this forum so you won't feel lonely. Have fun! 

Welcome, this is a very magical place where you can even find a unicorn and the unicorns all take you to the super secret pink rivers where if you bathe in the some say that you can here the voice of the one true Godney but it might just be that there is a sneaky little squirrel hiding behind a rock because you know how squirrels can be.

christina-kiss.gif