We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
LukeHummel

Hello

hi   :evil:

I'm the iconic Luke from many other pop forums. I recently started to become a huge fan of Britney and decided to just sign up here. Though, it said my username was taken already so I did sign up already, though I do not have any memory of that.  :bkbye:

I am a fan of:

Adele | Alanis Morrissette | Allie X | Amy Winehouse | Ariana Grande | Avril Lavigne | AWOLNATION | Azealia Banks | Brandon Flowers | Britney Spears | Elton John | Fall Out Boy | Florence + the Machine | Gwen Stefani | Imagine Dragons | Judy Garland | Katy Perry | Kelly Clarkson | Lady Gaga | Lana Del Rey | Lily Allen | Mariah Carey | Marilyn Manson | Marina and the Diamonds | Maroon 5 | Melanie Martinez | MIKA | the Neighbourhood | Nicki Minaj | No Doubt | Of Monsters and Men | P!nk | Panic! At the Disco | RAC | Rihanna | Selena Gomez | Tove Lo | Troye Sivan | Young the Giant

Good Greetings to you whoever you may be welcome to the beautiful lands down by the sparkling green lagoon but be careful because there are eels in the lagoon and maybe even some snakes so watch what slimy little cheese mongers are trying to eat part of the biscuit

christina-kiss.gif

Hello, sweet boy. This is Exhale, a forum known for being the biggest Britney Spears message board on the net. You're gonna meet some amazing people as well as some not-so-amazing. But remember this, always be yourself and never be scared to speak your mind. Quoting Trinidadian-born American rapper, Nicki Minaj, "Speak your motherfucking mind."

By the way, I love your list of favorite artists. So many great and talented people! I will give you a like as a welcome gift to Exhale. Have fun, Sweetheart. x