We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Barbie Spears

Sebastian Stan Thirst Club

yeah, of all the movies coming out next year civil war is the one that i'm anticipating the most because steve is my favorite character in the mcu plus i just can't wait to see scott lang, t'challa and peter parker with the others lol also i'm waiting for daredevil season 2  :drinky:

as for spider-man i was excited in the beginning cause he's my favorite character from the comics and just in general, so the fact that marvel will handle the next movie made me hopeful for a good characterization of peter since i don't think that tobey and andrew did him justice, however my mind changed when they announced the sceenwriters attached to the movie :moorangu:

what about you? 

I've been on fire about Civil War too. Bucky is my fave and the end credits scene of Ant man just hyped me up even more :shake: And the whole concept with changing dynamics from friends to foes is so interesting. All the Marvel fans are taking sides and fighting, and the sadist in me friggin loves it :selenerz: Also, IKR? Steve/Chris Evans is a ray of sunshine.

I loved Toby and Andrew actually, though they both had their flaws. I was really hoping for an adult!Spidey storyline so I was a bit disappointed when they cast the teenage kid. But I'm not one to judge quickly so I'll wait until civil war and see how they introduce his character :christinanod: I wonder if he'll be fighting alongside Steve/Tony or will exist as a sort of neutral character.

I've been on fire about Civil War too. Bucky is my fave and the end credits scene of Ant man just hyped me up even more :shake: And the whole concept with changing dynamics from friends to foes is so interesting. All the Marvel fans are taking sides and fighting, and the sadist in me friggin loves it :selenerz: Also, IKR? Steve/Chris Evans is a ray of sunshine.

I loved Toby and Andrew actually, though they both had their flaws. I was really hoping for an adult!Spidey storyline so I was a bit disappointed when they cast the teenage kid. But I'm not one to judge quickly so I'll wait until civil war and see how they introduce his character :christinanod: I wonder if he'll be fighting alongside Steve/Tony or will exist as a sort of neutral character.

i love bucky too (seb is just so good as an actor) and that post credits scene was amazing, it was the reason why i went to watch ant-man ngl  :moorangu:

i can't wait to see how they handle the contrast between steve and tony and why all the others pick their sides, i need my feels to be crushed!

chris is so flawless, i don't want him to go :wendycry:

yeah, me too i wanted either college!spidey or even married!spidey, maybe with his daugther too so she could eventually take his place idk. i honestly have no idea how they'll handle him in civil war, we don't even know if it'll be a cameo like quicksilver in DOFP or a bigger role, but at least he will be already spider-man, so no origin yay. 
kevin feige said that black panther will have the neutral role but then those concept arts leaked and he's team stark wtf  :selenerz:
and did you see they'll most likely show the trailer at this comicon in asia this saturday  :shake:  :shake:

i love bucky too (seb is just so good as an actor) and that post credits scene was amazing, it was the reason why i went to watch ant-man ngl 

i can't wait to see how they handle the contrast between steve and tony and why all the others pick their sides, i need my feels to be crushed!

chris is so flawless, i don't want him to go

yeah, me too i wanted either college!spidey or even married!spidey, maybe with his daugther too so she could eventually take his place idk. i honestly have no idea how they'll handle him in civil war, we don't even know if it'll be a cameo like quicksilver in DOFP or a bigger role, but at least he will be already spider-man, so no origin yay. 
kevin feige said that black panther will have the neutral role but then those concept arts leaked and he's team stark wtf 
and did you see they'll most likely show the trailer at this comicon in asia this saturday  :shake:  :shake:

I haven't actually seen ant-man yet :moorangu: but I think I'll check it out today to complete my superhero catch up, considering it's either that or floptastic 4 :drown:

I'm NOT ready for this movie if Cap dies for good, I remember there were a lot of theories floating around during that script leak...

The one most fans were vouching for was how Crossbones seemingly kills Steve at the end of CW but turns out the shot was actually taken by Sharon, who was a double agent on Team Cap. And Thor is supposed to die in Ragnarok as well. Bucky takes over as Cap and takes off against Tony and co to avenge his best friend's death. And this is the setting that leads to Infinity War. f**k, I'm so scared if this is legit  :wendycry:  :wendycry:

It could be a considerable role with how much the studios, media and fans have hyped it up. This fanmade trailer made Spiderman look like one of the most intriguing aspects of the film  :arilol:

Can someone at CC Asia take one for the team and leak the trailer? I mean sure, Marvel would probably murder them but we gotta look at the bigger picture here :selenerz:

Iconic thread tbh chris-evans-o-face.gif

Where's the lie

tumblr_static_sem-t__tulo-1.gif

I haven't actually seen ant-man yet :moorangu: but I think I'll check it out today to complete my superhero catch up, considering it's either that or floptastic 4 :drown:

I'm NOT ready for this movie if Cap dies for good, I remember there were a lot of theories floating around during that script leak...

The one most fans were vouching for was how Crossbones seemingly kills Steve at the end of CW but turns out the shot was actually taken by Sharon, who was a double agent on Team Cap. And Thor is supposed to die in Ragnarok as well. Bucky takes over as Cap and takes off against Tony and co to avenge his best friend's death. And this is the setting that leads to Infinity War. f**k, I'm so scared if this is legit  :wendycry:  

It could be a considerable role with how much the studios, media and fans have hyped it up. This fanmade trailer made Spiderman look like one of the most intriguing aspects of the film  :arilol:

Can someone at CC Asia take one for the team and leak the trailer? I mean sure, Marvel would probably murder them but we gotta look at the bigger picture here :selenerz:

i went to see ant-man with very low expectations but ended up enjoying it a lot tbh 
i don't think i'll ever bring myself to watch floptastic 4, i haven't seen so much hate and negative reviews for a superhero movie since green lantern and catwoman  :britdrown: it's a shame, cause i love michael b jordan.

the theory you say it's a lot like in the comics, maybe they'll kill steve in CW and then bring him back for infinity wars (since chris has confirmed that he'll start shooting the two infinity next year); there is also this rumor instead where crossbones will be the one to die in the beginning of the movie and his death will lead to the accords for its repercussions but idk, the source has the same journalism skills as jordan  :selenerz:
another theory is that cap will die for good in the 2nd infinity war movie (i mean they'll battle thanos, pretty sure someone will die, even if it's not him) and then bucky takes over as cap and maybe we get a new trilogy?
as for thor, i've read that too and it's pretty convincing, but i just want all the heroes, old and new, in infinity  :crying3: 

i honestly don't know, cause after all this is still a cap movie and there is already so much going on, it could count as avengers 2.5

that trailer is amazing, it's not even official and i already have chills  :kimcry:

lol yeah, but not the gifs, i want the video, so marvel will just have to release it in hq like they did with AOU  :queenflopga:

i went to see ant-man with very low expectations but ended up enjoying it a lot tbh 
i don't think i'll ever bring myself to watch floptastic 4, i haven't seen so much hate and negative reviews for a superhero movie since green lantern and catwoman   :britdrown: it's a shame, cause i love michael b jordan.

the theory you say it's a lot like in the comics, maybe they'll kill steve in CW and then bring him back for infinity wars (since chris has confirmed that he'll start shooting the two infinity next year); there is also this rumor instead where crossbones will be the one to die in the beginning of the movie and his death will lead to the accords for its repercussions but idk, the source has the same journalism skills as jordan  
another theory is that cap will die for good in the 2nd infinity war movie (i mean they'll battle thanos, pretty sure someone will die, even if it's not him) and then bucky takes over as cap and maybe we get a new trilogy?
as for thor, i've read that too and it's pretty convincing, but i just want all the heroes, old and new, in infinity  

i honestly don't know, cause after all this is still a cap movie and there is already so much going on, it could count as avengers 2.5

lol yeah, but not the gifs, i want the video, so marvel will just have to release it in hq like they did with AOU   :queenflopga:

Speaking of Green Lantern, maybe Michael can join the MCU and shade his own movie like Ryan Reynolds did. That'd make me love him even more  :selenerz:

I haven't read the comics, so I never quite know based off that and what's an original fan theory. Is it bad that I don't want Crossbones to die that fast? I shouldn't be rooting for him but holy f**k, Rumlow's bloody hot  :orangu:  :orangu: The guess about the big death at the start of the film seems to point towards Peggy, and it's possible that Tony ends up doing something disrespectful (disrupting her funeral perhaps?) that makes Steve lose all his chill and declare war.

If I think about it, the only BIG characters it'd make sense to kill off permanently at this point is Iron Man. No-brainer, I adore Tony's presence in the films but Downey will be 54 by the end of IW, and I'm not sure how far he'd want to extend his contract. Evans on the other hand would be like 38 by then, which still doesn't qualify as old if we look at the average age of Superhero actors + the guy did say he'd love to play Cap forever! If Marvel loses their two most popular figures in one go, I can definitely see their decline in the next decade. They should keep Chris on for as long as possible, and maybe try something interesting with him, Bucky and whoever's still alive after IW.

LMAO did you hear about Seb Stan brutally shading Zack Snyder? http://collider.com/captain-america-3-sebastian-stan-zack-snyder-comments/

Never knew baby boy had that in him  :umomg:  :clap:

Yesssss, now that's what I'm talking about! And there's only 2 more hours to go for the con!  

@Marvel JUST. :lessons: DO. :lessons: IT.  :lessons:

Speaking of Green Lantern, maybe Michael can join the MCU and shade his own movie like Ryan Reynolds did. That'd make me love him even more  

I haven't read the comics, so I never quite know based off that and what's an original fan theory. Is it bad that I don't want Crossbones to die that fast? I shouldn't be rooting for him but holy f**k, Rumlow's bloody hot  The guess about the big death at the start of the film seems to point towards Peggy, and it's possible that Tony ends up doing something disrespectful (disrupting her funeral perhaps?) that makes Steve lose all his chill and declare war.

If I think about it, the only BIG characters it'd make sense to kill off permanently at this point is Iron Man. No-brainer, I adore Tony's presence in the films but Downey will be 54 by the end of IW, and I'm not sure how far he'd want to extend his contract. Evans on the other hand would be like 38 by then, which still doesn't qualify as old if we look at the average age of Superhero actors + the guy did say he'd love to play Cap forever! If Marvel loses their two most popular figures in one go, I can definitely see their decline in the next decade. They should keep Chris on for as long as possible, and maybe try something interesting with him, Bucky and whoever's still alive after IW.

LMAO did you hear about Seb Stan brutally shading Zack Snyder? http://collider.com/captain-america-3-sebastian-stan-zack-snyder-comments/

Never knew baby boy had that in him  

Yesssss, now that's what I'm talking about! And there's only 2 more hours to go for the con!  

@Marvel JUST. :lessons: DO. :lessons: IT.  :lessons:

michael should do what kate mara did lbr 

frank grillo is a dilf ngl, and he's so charming as a villain, it'll be a shame to see him go :crying1:
yeah, my guess is peggy's funeral will open the movie and steve will finally find out who sharon really is. then we will have tony and steve discussing about the accords and things get tense, the last straw will be bucky, cause he supposedly killed tony's parents and maybe he want to restrain him but steve won't ofc allow, or idk.
honestly, i think if they ask robert to renew his contract he will say yes, after all the reason why we will get civil war is because he wanted a bigger role so they could pay him more :selenerz:
if i were marvel, i'd try to keep him and chris for as long as possible, at least for the avengers movies and not necessarily for the solos, they're too beloved to go and i don't think recasting them will work

seb was ruthless  :ORANGU2:  :ORANGU2: he didn't lie tho :angisip: still excited about bvs tho

i'm so thristy for the trailer i'll take 30 sec teaser too, just release something pls  :selenerz:

EDIT: people said they showed the trailer twice but confiscated all the recording devices  :notfeelinit:

michael should do what kate mara did lbr 

frank grillo is a dilf ngl, and he's so charming as a villain, it'll be a shame to see him go
yeah, my guess is peggy's funeral will open the movie and steve will finally find out who sharon really is. then we will have tony and steve discussing about the accords and things get tense, the last straw will be bucky, cause he supposedly killed tony's parents and maybe he want to restrain him but steve won't ofc allow, or idk.
honestly, i think if they ask robert to renew his contract he will say yes, after all the reason why we will get civil war is because he wanted a bigger role so they could pay him more
if i were marvel, i'd try to keep him and chris for as long as possible, at least for the avengers movies and not necessarily for the solos, they're too beloved to go and i don't think recasting them will work

seb was ruthless   he didn't lie tho  still excited about bvs tho

i'm so thristy for the trailer i'll take 30 sec teaser too, just release something pls 

EDIT: people said they showed the trailer twice but confiscated all the recording devices 

Lmao @ Seb being a shady bastard during the interview with Kate Mara too. Homeboy's got a Mariah Carey alter ego hiding underneath that puppy dog exterior  :weusay:

GOD I KNOW RIGHT I MEAN HOT DAYUM 

kingdom4.jpg

Marvel men will be the death of me. Calling it now :orangu:

That could very well be a possibility, especially the part about Bucky being a catalyst for the war. That's probably what pushes Tony (and maybe Natasha? since Bucky shot her back in the day) to declare war against Steve.

I'd love to have them till the very end tbqh. Like reading about how Tom Cruise was supposed to be Tony and John Krianasdski (The Office guy, you know who I mean :selenerz:) was supposed to be Steve is so ridiculous to imagine now. Downey and Evans are perfection, we are living in the prime era of the MCU. It will never EVER get better than this :crying2:

Apparently some of those points were fake, like the Steve/Bucky hug and Bucky punching Tony. Basically all the best parts   :notfeelinit:

Although someone on tumblr posted this (widely accepted) description. So I guess we can trust this one -

CPh33cWWcAAZraY.jpg

CPh33cUWoAIu5Xq.jpg

CPh33cqWoAA2B5b.jpg

Long haired Natasha fight sequence. Sebastian's acting. Antman touching Steve's pecs. sh!t I NEED THIS FUCKIN TRAILER NOW  :ORANGU2:

Lmao @ Seb being a shady bastard during the interview with Kate Mara too. Homeboy's got a Mariah Carey alter ego hiding underneath that puppy dog exterior :weusay:

kingdom4.jpg

Marvel men will be the death of me. Calling it now :orangu:

That could very well be a possibility, especially the part about Bucky being a catalyst for the war. That's probably what pushes Tony (and maybe Natasha? since Bucky shot her back in the day) to declare war against Steve.

I'd love to have them till the very end tbqh. Like reading about how Tom Cruise was supposed to be Tony and John Krianasdski (The Office guy, you know who I mean :selenerz:) was supposed to be Steve is so ridiculous to imagine now. Downey and Evans are perfection, we are living in the prime era of the MCU. It will never EVER get better than this :crying2:

Apparently some of those points were fake, like the Steve/Bucky hug and Bucky punching Tony. Basically all the best parts :notfeelinit:

Although someone on tumblr posted this (widely accepted) description. So I guess we can trust this one -

CPh33cWWcAAZraY.jpg

CPh33cUWoAIu5Xq.jpg

CPh33cqWoAA2B5b.jpg

Long haired Natasha fight sequence. Sebastian's acting. Antman touching Steve's pecs. sh!t I NEED THIS FUCKIN TRAILER NOW :ORANGU2:

I need this now.

Lmao @ Seb being a shady bastard during the interview with Kate Mara too. Homeboy's got a Mariah Carey alter ego hiding underneath that puppy dog exterior  :weusay:

kingdom4.jpg

Marvel men will be the death of me. Calling it now 

I'd love to have them till the very end tbqh. Like reading about how Tom Cruise was supposed to be Tony and John Krianasdski (The Office guy, you know who I mean ) was supposed to be Steve is so ridiculous to imagine now. Downey and Evans are perfection, we are living in the prime era of the MCU. It will never EVER get better than this :crying2:

Apparently some of those points were fake, like the Steve/Bucky hug and Bucky punching Tony. Basically all the best parts   :notfeelinit:

CPh33cWWcAAZraY.jpg

CPh33cUWoAIu5Xq.jpg

CPh33cqWoAA2B5b.jpg

Long haired Natasha fight sequence. Sebastian's acting. Antman touching Steve's pecs. sh!t I NEED THIS FUCKIN TRAILER NOW  :ORANGU2:

i can't wait for the press tour to star and see seb, anthony mackie and rdj all together shading dc  :angisip:
too bad samuel l jackson won't be with them

no lies detected  :thirsty:
lmao ikr imagine tom cruise standing next to hemsworth who's a giant and john krasinki has a goofy face, i still can't believe he almost got the role over chris :selenerz: ironic thing is, his wife emily blunt was supposed to be black widow but had to pull out because of scheduling conflicts with another movie and now people want her as captain marvel.
seriously, i don't know how marvel did it, but almost all of their actors literally look like the comics, flawless cast is flawless  :crying1:

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THEY SHOWED IT TWICE, TWICE! YET, WE STILL DON'T HAVE ANYTHING  :wendycry:

@MARVEL

tumblr_inline_nt1t2co4cr1ruyn7r_500.gif