We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sailor

Christina Aguilera

Everyone\'s going to claim this as her best album and \"nothing like it\" just cause she takes a decade to work on music. When in reality, it\'s been done and nothing is new and she\'ll continue to have music where she expresses sympathy for her mother cause her dad was a jackass ANDD she\'ll have it all sound as if it were one long song. im sure ill buy it. but thats how it\'ll go. her only original worthy \"Christina Aguilera\" authenticity was when she came out. After all that, was pure unoriginality.

Aguilera Raises Awareness of Hunger Issue by Appearing in PSA, Advertising, Posters and Online Campaign -

www.FromHungerToHope.com

Louisville, KY, July 15, 2009 - Yum! Brands announced today that five-time Grammy Award winner Christina Aguilera is giving hunger a powerful voice by becoming the global spokesperson for World Hunger Relief.

Aguilera will help raise awareness of the hunger issue this fall by appearing in a new public service announcement, advertising and posters made possible by KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell. She will also get the message out by appearing on the World Hunger Relief web site, FromHungertoHope.com, and in other online hunger relief efforts.

Global hunger has reached epic proportions this year with more than 1 billion people starving around the world due to the convergence of the global economic slowdown; high food prices; increased competition for products that produce energy; severe droughts and floods due to climate change; and increasing demand from growing economies in Asia and South America.

\"It\'s unacceptable a child dies every six seconds somewhere around the world from hunger,\" said Aguilera. \"By lending my voice for World Hunger Relief, I hope to raise awareness about the issue and move people from hunger to hope.\"

Yum! Brands annual World Hunger Relief campaign is the world\'s largest private sector hunger relief effort to raise awareness, volunteerism and funds to benefit the United Nation\'s World Food Programme (WFP) and other hunger relief agencies. More than 36,000 company and franchised KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Long John Silver\'s and A&W All-American Food restaurants located in more than 110 countries participate in the World Hunger Relief.

\"We are extremely excited about Christina\'s passion to join the fight against hunger,\" said David Novak, Chairman and CEO, Yum! Brands, Inc. \"Christina\'s global iconic status will raise tremendous attention to this critical issue, and more importantly, will save millions of lives.\"

Since the World Hunger Relief launched in 2007, more than one million of the Company\'s employees, franchisees and their families have volunteered more than nine million hours to aid hunger relief efforts in communities worldwide. The effort has raised $36 million for the WFP and other hunger relief organizations and is helping to provide approximately 160 million meals and save the lives of about 4 million people in remote corners of the world, where hunger is the most prevalent.

At the Clinton Global Initiative last year, Yum! Brands pledged to do the following over the next few years: raise and donate at least $80 million to help WFP and others provide 200 million meals for hungry school children in developing countries; donate 20 million hours of hunger relief volunteer service in the communities in which it operates; donate $200 million worth of its prepared food to hunger agencies in the United States and use the Company\'s marketing clout to generate awareness of the hunger problem, and convince others to become part of the solution.

Yum! and its brands have been committed to fighting hunger for more than a decade by donating more than $46 million of prepared food annually to the underprivileged in the United States. Since the company went public in 1997, it has donated more than $500 million of its food to hunger relief agencies in the U.S.

Yum! Brands, Inc., (NYSE:YUM) based in Louisville, Kentucky, is the world\'s largest restaurant company in terms of system restaurants, with more than 36,000 restaurants in over 110 countries and territories. The company is ranked #239 on the Fortune 500 List, with revenues in excess of $11 billion in 2008. Four of the company’s restaurant brands - KFC, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell and Long John Silver\'s are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza, Mexican style food and quick service seafood categories, respectively. Outside the United States, the Yum! Brands system opened more than four new restaurants each day of the year, making it the leaders in international retail development. The company has consistently been recognized for its reward and recognition culture, diversity leadership, community giving, and consistent shareholder returns. For the second year, the company launched the world\'s largest private sector hunger relief effort in partnership with the United Nations World Food Programme and other hunger relief agencies. To date, this effort is helping to save approximately 4 million people in remote corners of the world, where hunger is most prevalent.

Christina Aguilera is one of the most successful recording artists of the past decade, selling more than 42 million records worldwide. Aguilera\'s 1999 self-titled debut album spawned three #1 singles on the Billboard Hot 100. Aguilera has won four GRAMMY Awards and one Latin GRAMMY Award.

WFP is the world\'s largest humanitarian agency and the United Nations frontline agency for hunger solutions. In 2009, WFP aims to feed 105 million people in 74 countries.

her official.

Also on the road this month: Paul Sheehy, working in Miami with Flo Rida on new music for Christina Aguilera, then back to Atlanta for Akon sessions for a theme song for soccer’s World Cup.

http://blogs.creativeloafing.com/cribnotes/2009/07/15/behind-the-scenes-with-ben-allen-bangladesh-usher-b-52s-et-al/

Paul Sheehy\'s with Tricky in Miami tracking FloRida on a Christina Aguilera track! Sweet. Travelin\' man! 3:25 PM Jun 16th from web

http://twitter.com/milkmoney/statuses/2197964971

LD

rumor;

Some big news from the UK today. Simon Cowell told people at the auditions for The X Factor that Christina will be performing at one of the live shows. The X Factor goes live around October time so if she is performing on X factor it sounds like its UK promotion for something.

cmm

Originally posted by xlegendx

rumor;

Some big news from the UK today. Simon Cowell told people at the auditions for The X Factor that Christina will be performing at one of the live shows. The X Factor goes live around October time so if she is performing on X factor it sounds like its UK promotion for something.

cmm

Bullshit. Simon doesn\'t and wouldn\'t announce such things at auditions. :freak:

Originally posted by SNCKN

rumor;

cmm

Bullshit. Simon doesn\'t and wouldn\'t announce such things at auditions. :freak:

maybe, maybe not, its just a rumor right now. simon does seem to really like Christina so maybe he is trying to get her on.

about project runway;

The sixth season is located in Los Angeles, with the designers switching from Parson’s to the workrooms of the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising (FIDM). “Project” makes the most of its Hollywood locale as celebrities Christina Aguilera and Lindsay Lohan make guest appearance during challenges

i think something\'s about to happen really soon because shes starting to do a lot.

- shes filmed for her perfume, which is due out in sept.

- her myspace has been updated for the first time in a really long time (they\'ve added a lot of videos)

- project runway in august

- psa this fall

- the radio show is still suppose to be out this month

at the steven webster event that was on may 29 of this year, christina said that she\'d be working on the album for 2 more months june/july. so she should be getting ready to wrap it up.

i think the album will be out this year. filming for her movie starts late january so she has time for lots of promo before then. it doesnt make sence for her to push the album to next year when it should be complete within the next few weeks.

wishful hoping, thinking, wanting, waiting, and ready;

- get the album out

- do mad promo for a few months

- start filming, im guessing that would take 3-4 months, and a little promo here and there, finish filming

- tour for album

- by then post production of the movie should be done, and then she can promote that.

- depending on whether or not she wants another baby, then she\'ll prob. go on tour again.

crosses fingers

rumor;

cmm

the same person who posted this a few weeks ago has just posted this on a different site.

ukfan09

Groupie

Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:12 am

Big news. I have seen the Sony release chart and a Christina Aguilera album will be released in Europe it seems on the 9th of November!!!!!!!!!

If its the new album then its probably a few days later for the USA.

No title as of yet but its defo not Light & Darkness.

all of this is just rumors for rite now. and i highly doubt both of them. the poster was asked to screencap the release chart so we\'ll see what happens.

xlengendx thanks for taking the time to write and report all of this stuff for all the people who aren\'t really \"in the know\" of what\'s happening in Christina world.

Originally posted by tmt345

xlengendx thanks for taking the time to write and report all of this stuff for all the people who aren\'t really \"in the know\" of what\'s happening in Christina world.

you are very very welcome.

its really hard trying to keep up with christina because she likes to disappear for a really long time and then come back out of nowhere without any warning. she also likes to keep everything secret and surprise people. if it weren\'t for twitter we honestly wouldnt know anything about this new album.

i knew there were alot of people who arent hardcore fans and who probably didnt know anything about the new album because there\'s no official information on it.

it took me a while to make my mind up because i knew that there was only a handful of people here that actually liked christina or her music on breatheheavy. im glad that i\'ve gotten a positive response from it because at first i was just waiting for the trolls to come, lol.

and although it sometimes seems that im the only one posting, i look at the thread views that increase like crazy and i feel a bit better.

i really enjoy keeping ya\'ll updated. its fun and its a way to pass time til the new album comes out. it also helps me keep track of all the album info that we\'ve found out. so i should be thanking you.

Le Tigre news;

Though JD has been busy with MEN, the Aguilera collaboration was an exciting opportunity for her and the rest of Le Tigre to do some work together again, thanks to JD’s girlfriend and former Zero 7 singer, Sia, who had been working with Aguilera in L.A. when she mentioned Le Tigre.

“Sia worked with Christina before we did, she just reminded her that Le Tigre existed and [Aguilera] was like ‘I love them…that’s perfect, that’s exactly what I want,’” JD said. “I have to thank Sia for that.”

http://www.afterellen.com/music/2009...son?page=0%2C1

perfume news;

Christina Aguilera By Night ~ new perfume

Pop singer Christina Aguilera will launch Christina Aguilera By Night, her third fragrance under arrangements with Procter & Gamble, in September. The new scent for women is a flanker to her eponymous fragrance, Christina Aguilera, and is meant to be a sultry version for evening wear.

The fragrance notes include mandarin, freesia, rhubarb, peach blossom, pineapple, heliotrope, vanilla, moss and sandalwood.

Christina Aguilera By Night will be available in 15, 30 and 50 ml Eau de Parfum and in matching body products. I do not know if it will launch in the US, but I would be surprised if it did since the original Christina Aguilera scent did not.

http://www.nstperfume.com/2009/06/26/christina-aguilera-by-night-new-perfume/

^ ur welcome ;)

and more news;

is working on a ballad for Christina f*()&G Aguilera! 2 minutes ago from web

http://twitter.com/priyajay

Priya Jay is a pop/R&B songwriter writing for J Ram Music (ASCAP).

She co-writes the Amazon.com exclusive track \"Shelter\" on Elliott Yamin\'s sophomore release \"Fight For Love.\" She also has songs on hold with Usher, LAX, Boa, and Mayra Veronica as well as some songs with music placement companies including the Music Umbrella, Crucial Music, & Next Thing Music for tv/film.

She\'s currently working with some amazing major label producers & writers including (but not limited to!) Steven Russell, Ron \"Neffu\" Feemster, the CoStars, Baby Boy, Dante Inferno, Jean T. Na, Jason Miller, Tony Hardy & more.

More info:

http://www.myspace.com/priyajsongs

Priya Jay\'s not working directly with christina but shes working on submitting a song to christina.

when christina starts working on a album, she already knows the people she wants to work with and she concentrates on those writers and producers first. And when christina is wrapping up the album, thats when she allows people to start submitting her their songs and thats when, if she likes \'em, she would add them last minute.

Priya Jay is working on submiting a song and Steve Morales submitted a song for christina a few weeks ago. So it seems like it\'s album wrap up time...hopefully.

if ya\'ll dont remember, this is what Steve Morales posted a few weeks ago;

@arghz I\'m making a new song for her right now when I\'m done I\'m gonna give it to her and she\'s gonna flip!! Coming out crazy!!! GMGY 2020!!2 minutes ago from Twitterrific in reply to arghz

@arghz YES SHES WRAPPING UP SOON SO I HAVE LIL TIME BUT IM MAKING IT FOR HER AND YES THIS IS STEVE MORALES!!!17 minutes ago from web in reply to arghz

http://twitter.com/MISTERMORALES

i think we have to keep in mind that christina will most likely do a soundtrack for the \'burlesque\' movie, so we can expect to hear her working with even more people soon.

Oscar Ramirez, aka christina\'s engineer, talks about her home studio. It\'s a very long article so for those of you who dont want to read it all, im posting an excerpt where he talks about the new album....well more like a sentence where he talks about it.lol

Having spent the better part of the past eight months working with the Q Series monitor system, Ramirez has high praise for the equipment. “Ms. Aguilera’s forthcoming record spans a variety of musical styles,” said Ramirez, “so it was really important that our monitor system be equally capable of handling anything we send it, and that’s where the Equator system shines. Stereo imaging is amazing with the Equator setup—it’s wide and very defined. When you’re in the sweet spot, it’s as though the individual instruments are on stage right in front of you. The ability to hear subtle changes in positioning is one of the real strengths of this system. Also, the frequency response is excellent. It delivers a low end that is very natural with good definition, while the high end is crisp and clean without being harsh. This is an extremely musical monitoring system.”

and this is the whole article;

http://blog.emusician.com/briefingroom/2009/07/23/equator-audio-monitors-in-the-studio-with-christina-aguilera/

just got home from xtina\'s and holy her new album is gonna be soooooooo goooood!!18 minutes ago from web

http://twitter.com/siamusic

Tiana (one of christina\'s dancers) at the moment shes dancing for brit.

@siamusic I can\'t wait!!!!!! I\'m ready! I know she\'s gonna kill it. You guys are a perfect match.38 minutes ago from web in reply to siamusic

http://twitter.com/TCB33

PerezHiltonRT @siamusic just got home from xtina\'s and holy her new album is gonna be soooooooo goooood!!

http://twitter.com/perezhilton

apparently billboard has more than one twitter so this could be true.

NEWS: Christina Aguilera new album this Year End.

about 4 hours ago from TwitterFox

http://twitter.com/billboardmusic

No they don\'t, and that\'s the fake Billboard account.

This is the official Billboard account: http://twitter.com/Billboarddotcom