We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sailor

Christina Aguilera

it turns out that thadream1 is not an intern and im starting to doubt the mixer guy too. im sorry for getting some of you guys hopes up. my hopes were up also. i went back thru my post in this thread and edited the ones about them.

all this fake chit is deffinitely annoying but it is getting people psyched for the album.

this is from Oscar Ramirez\'s management;

Hi Aj – All of our client’s information is kept private however I can confirm Abe Tiyamiyu has never worked or interned for Oscar Ramirez.

Thank you.

Originally posted by lovebrit4ever(adriaenne)

i might actually buy this hearing her last song keeps getting better makes me like her music

so im excited

note: this will be my first album of her

This will be my second full album from her, I started liking her after hearing a back to basics song on the radio then I looked online and started listening to her older songs too. I\'m becoming more of a Christina fan everyday!

Originally posted by everytime777

her GH ARE FLOP OF DECADE

HER ALBUM WILL BE FLOP OF 2009

Theres probably hundreds of other albums this decade you could call a flop before you call hers a flop. It did well considering it was a greatest hits album AND that it was exclusive to one store AND that she didn\'t promote it like crazy. It was more of a between era\'s sort of ordeal. I wouldn\'t be surprised if her new album outsells Circus.

Steve Morales is apparently doing a song for Christina. Steve Morales is known for \"Get Mine, Get Yours\" from Stripped.

BUSY DAY TOMORROW XTINA AGUILERA, CLIQUE GIRLS, HEIDI MONTAG & SPENCER PRATT!!!!about 16 hours ago from web

@arghz I\'m making a new song for her right now when I\'m done I\'m gonna give it to her and she\'s gonna flip!! Coming out crazy!!! GMGY 2020!!2 minutes ago from Twitterrific in reply to arghz

@WillSuperSonic COMING OUT CRAZY UPTEMPO WITH CRAZY SEX APPEAL VERY XTINA!!about 8 hours ago from web in reply to WillSuperSonic

http://twitter.com/MISTERMORALES

Christina worked with Major Lazer on the new album also

Your profile as a producer has exploded since you worked on M.I.A’s second album Kala – has it been non-stop since?

Yeah, totally. There’s some real exciting projects on at the moment and it’s great that people’s tastes are changing and that mainstream artists are looking at doing something more creative or edgy that really ties in to what people like Wes and myself and [santigold’s co-writer] John Hill are doing. It’s cool to be asked to spend a week with artists like Christina Aguilera and for them to be really open and trust us.

So you’ve been collaborating with Christina?

Yeah her and a few other people too, but I won’t say who just in case it’s not happening.

http://www.thevine.com.au/music/articles/interview-_-major-lazer.aspx

one more thing to add;

Title rumors - HMV put up a page where it advertises the album, saying it is called Light and Darkness. This is the first rumor we get about the album\'s name with that sort of source, but it still is just a rumor. HMV is known for knowing information on advance, and it was also one of the first sources to publish Keeps Getting Better\'s name. It could also be the physical first single\'s title.

the HMV site has now removed \"Light and Darkness\" as the title.

i went back and updated the first post...i added alot and i deleted alot.

i added all this info;

Goldfrapp - The rumors about Christina working with them are getting stronger and stronger now, just like it happened with DJ Premiere. The basic rumors was going around for a while, but multiple sources have been unoficially confirming it.

Le Tigre - Pere\'s Hilton posted the following message on his Twiter: Just ran into J.D. Samson, my not so secret crush. J.D. tells me Christina is working with Le Tigre on her new album! OMG!. For those, like me, who doesn\'t know who they are, Le Tigre is an American dance-punk band, formed by Kathleen Hanna (formerly of Bikini Kill) and Johanna Fateman in 1998. It also featured Sadie Benning from 1998 until 2001, and JD Samson for the rest of the group\'s run. Le Tigre is known for its socio-political lyrics, dealing with issues of feminism and the LGBT community. The band is currently on hiatus.

Major Lazer - They confirmed in a interview that they have been working with Christina for a week. They produced for M.I.A\'s second album.

Unconfirmed info that were confirmed to not happen;

1.Danja\'s track: Danja posted on Twiter saying they had a song to offer to both Christina and Leona Lewis. Now, while replying to a Christina fan, he said Leona is the one that got the track.

www.twitter.com/diplo

www.twitter.com/majorlazer

www.twitter.com/simoneharouche

www.twitter.com/XtinaNews

www.twitter.com/ChristinaVIP

www.twitter.com/siamusic

www.twitter.com/ladytronmusic

www.twitter.com/claudekelly

www.twitter.com/trickystewart

http://djpremierblog.blogspot.com/

http://www.goldfrapp.com/blog/

confirmed;

-Major Lazer (Diplo & Switch)

-Sia & Sam Dixon (4 songs)

-Linda Perry

-Le Tigre

-Goldfrapp

-Tricky Stewart & Claude Kelly

-Ladytron (4-5 songs)

-Focus

-DJ Premier (4 songs)

gui_cossich: @MISTERMORALES christina aguilera!! plz tell me more infos (names, dates, the album) thaanks

MISTERMORALES: @gui_cossich THIS FALL BRO!!!

gui_cossich: @MISTERMORALES omg i can\'t wait...so excited...september? october?

MISTERMORALES: AROUND THANKSGIVING WOULD BE A GOOD GUESS

Originally posted by xlegendx

gui_cossich: @MISTERMORALES christina aguilera!! plz tell me more infos (names, dates, the album) thaanks

MISTERMORALES: @gui_cossich THIS FALL BRO!!!

gui_cossich: @MISTERMORALES omg i can\'t wait...so excited...september? october?

MISTERMORALES: AROUND THANKSGIVING WOULD BE A GOOD GUESS

I wanted her album to come out this summer, oh well. It will probably leak before then, but I\'ll still buy it when it comes out!

this info is orginally from digitalspy, so as always, take it with a grain of salt.

Good news. Ms Aguilera\'s new album will be out around October/November time with the first single due to hit radio around late August/Early September. Linda Perry has confirmed it in America!

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...=93681&page=20

I have no idea on original source, but I hope it\'s true!

Originally posted by jadorelana727

I am very excited to hear Christina\'s new material. I have all of her albums except for the first one and I love all of them.

same here. I wanna hear something new already