We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sailor

Christina Aguilera

more;

In recent weeks, Clear Channel programmers went into a studio with Aguilera for a three-hour session during which the singer discussed motherhood, fashion and music. Aguilera\'s playlist will feature songs from Santigold, Black Sabbath and Etta James, Harrison says. \"I am so excited to be one of the first artists on a.p.e.,\" Aguilera says in a statement provided to Billboard. \"Fans always write to ask me what I like and listen to, which makes this such a great opportunity for me to share my musical inspirations with them. My channel is going to be a special place for my fans to find out about my new music, upcoming tours and lots of other news and original content. It\'s going to be fun.\"

this is the link to the radio site;

http://www.aperadio.com/

and this is a Christina news twitter that is run by her fans. It\'s always being updated with everything Christina related so check it out when you get a chance.

http://twitter.com/xtinanews

i loved Stripped days the slutina looks are better on her....

B2B SUCKED as hell i hate here and she lost me as a fan

so we\'ll see what she have in store for us .. who knows working with the guys behind the song \"CIRCUS\" wow and \"ME AGAINST THE MUSIC\" altho i smell some copying OF britney going on

Originally posted by Blue-toxic

so we\'ll see what she have in store for us .. who knows working with the guys behind the song \"CIRCUS\" wow and \"ME AGAINST THE MUSIC\" altho i smell some copying OF britney going on

When Christina works with producers/writers, she brings them into her world and they do a song that goes with her theme. For example DJ Premiere who has worked with Nas, Kanye, Fidy, and Jay-Z. Christina brought him into her world and they created \"Aint No Other Man\", \"Back In The Day,\" \"Still Dirrty,\" \"Intro (Back To Basics),\" and \"Thank You\".

So just because shes working with these people doesn\'t mean she\'s going to be coming out with nething that your use to.

I\'m not going to give away too much info because they are very strict about leaking information. But like i said, my friend is very good friends with Dylan Dresdow who has worked with xtina in the past and was asked to start preliminary mixing on her single which will be officially announced in a couple of weeks. Mind Control however is not the finalized name yet but within a couple of weeks it will be announced as well as a small sample preview.

if this is true then we should be expecting something by the end of the week!

Originally posted by Prexton.Vice

thnk God Goldfrapp didnt produce for her, Sia ...:rolleyes: I lost all respect I had for her!

Goldfrapp did produce for her.

Originally posted by Prexton.Vice

thnk God Goldfrapp didnt produce for her, Sia ...:rolleyes: I lost all respect I had for her!

Umm, Sia let it out in an interview when she said Goldfrapp was working with Christina.. idiot!

The radio channel thing starts on July 1, and sence christina was one the first people for it, i have little doubt that hers will start on that day. I bet that they\'ll do the 30 second preview on her channel. or hopefully they\'ll give us the preview within the next week and then the whole single on the radio channel.

Originally posted by xlegendx

same guy, new tweets!

Oh oh here we go!!!! We are almost done, it\'s really exciting right now, the studio is like quiet now so we can hear the final cut! Woop!!!!

Lmao I\'m bargaining with Oscar right now to let me hear the finished version but he says it\'s him and the powers that be :-( pray 4 me y\'all

Xtina\'s 1st single = DONE, DUSTED, FINISHED, COMPLETED, MIXED now on it\'s way. This is huge! I hope people are ready for a new summer anthem

http://twitter.com/ThaDream1

so EXCITING!!!!!!! Im gonna jizz my pants! :P ive been waiting 4 new material 4EVER! i didnt take \"Dynamite\" that serious......

gaaa, i cant wait. i think this album is gonna be ahmazin.

fans know that christina usually looks a hot mess inbetween eras, but some of them are afraid that shes not gonna get her look together before she comes back, so some of them sent tweets to her stylist.

this was her stylist reply;

@UnconventionalK she will def change it up... she is in between records and needs to take a sec to not be \" in character\" all the time.34 minutes ago from web in reply to UnconventionalK

@UnconventionalK i promise you, it will be very different. and i hope you guys like it! i know we cant please everyone, but its my hope!32 minutes ago from web in reply to UnconventionalK

@Sciurusa i dont do her hair...31 minutes ago from web in reply to Sciurusa