We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Lady Gaga Was Reborn This Way, Baby

3952197-8852364254-tumbl.gif

:selenerz:  :selenerz:

"And those comments poor delusional, sad and pathetic creatures. I would SHUT UP if a forum about Britney had to become about celebs in general because it was flopping since she's irrelevant now. The nerve of those things calling other 'flops'."

:scooterney:  :scooterney:  :scooterney:  :scooterney:  :scooterney:  :scooterney:

"And those comments poor delusional, sad and pathetic creatures. I would SHUT UP if a forum about Britney had to become about celebs in general because it was flopping since she's irrelevant now. The nerve of those things calling other "flops"."

:scooterney:  :scooterney:  :scooterney:  :scooterney:  :scooterney:  :scooterney:

Gaga's on her third album and already fading away, by her third album Britney had her best and successful tour, a leading role in a movie, was already called the queen of pop by many, performed with MJ, basically ruled the world

they can stay mad  :keshabye:

Look what you did jordan :ummm:  :ummm: :

And those comments lmao.gif poor delusional, sad and pathetic creatures. I would SHUT UP if a forum about Britney had to become about celebs in general because it was flopping since she's irrelevant now. 

The nerve of those things calling other "flops". 

panosmonster, on 27 Sept 2014 - 23:39, said:snapback.png

when was solely britney spears fan site 

It flopped and they had to change it :sad: 

Is it going to be a video interview?

Will there be any audio?

Is it just an email interview to Gaga's heart?

:yellowGaga:  :yellowGaga:  :yellowGaga:  :yellowGaga:  :yellowGaga:  :yellowGaga:

I hope Jordan's first question is "How do you feel about all those empty seats at your ARTGRAVE?"

For those who are going to say "ARTGAVE IS A MASSIVE SUCCESS YOU FUCKING HATER THOSE PICS ARE FAKE," they aren't because I took them.  :redriri:

eK91xCt.jpg

CFoRdYs.jpg

"And those comments poor delusional, sad and pathetic creatures. I would SHUT UP if a forum about Britney had to become about celebs in general because it was flopping since she's irrelevant now. The nerve of those things calling other 'flops'."

Well, that's kinda true.  You guys love to call Gaga a flop and irrelevant and all that sh!t, but Artpop was way more successful than BJ.  Even Gaga's new jazz album is going to outsell BJ.  So, if she's a flop, what's Britney?