We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Retraction: This *was* Justin Bieber's Calvin Klein Photo Sans Photoshop

The "real" image looks like the more photoshopped one :frenchy:

Hun, the "real" one is obviously real. Google his scrawny hunched back ass and you'll figure it out. Not to mention, that bulge is consistent with all his other photos. Unless he made a deal with the d*ck fairy, the print version ain't real.  :missswan:

WOW no wonder I left this site years ago. 

As if I'm going to believe anything that Jordan says when he has expressed numerous times how much he dislikes Beiber. 

You're an asshole, Jordan. So desperately thirsty for clicks. You have an ALLEGED photo without photoshop. Because trying to verify if this photo is legit from someone credible is too much fucking work for you. 

Sorry ass POS and the juvenile trash who visit this site on a daily basis!

As if I'm going to believe anything that Jordan says when he has expressed numerous times how much he dislikes Beiber. 
You're an asshole, Jordan. So desperately thirsty for clicks. You have an ALLEGED photo without photoshop. Because trying to verify if this photo is legit from someone credible is too much fucking work for you. 

lol you sound like you think about this place when you're not here

You mad, Justin?  :selenerz:

lmao. it ain't

check it again. liquify on the waistband near the elbow (not to mention the elbow itself), the bulge shadow, as well as a bit of trouble replacing the area where the logo used to reside.

Thanks for stealing my sig  :buffy:

Stealing your sig? :thatsweird:

First time seeing you on Exhale.

Our sigs aren't even the same! :orangu:

I have this sig for months now. Since I entered Blackout era.

You didn't even make that gif. :gloria:

:christinanod:  :byebitch:

2 weak ass replies. By all means copy and paste some hateful sh!t from tumblr or tmz. 

If this was another POS website posting a picture all over the internet that was CLEARLY photoshopped to make Britney look bad we wouldn't like it.. 

2 weak ass replies. By all means copy and paste some hateful sh!t from tumblr or tmz. 
If this was another POS website posting a picture all over the internet that was CLEARLY photoshopped to make Britney look bad we wouldn't like it.. 

:mycalvins: