Jump to content

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, Mirage. said:

Truth hurts and gives you dangerous parasites, oh well :toocute:

 

Nn I still have that on my comp I think :yasqueen:

Kii omg kill me with your truth :tiffcackle:

 

Bring ha back :yasqueen:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Mariah Carey said:

ill get to the replies later but can i just say 

 

can i meet both of you @Mirage. and @RAWR! and your doggos? i wanna die i wanna meet themmmsjkzfzkjsdfjlsdzfjjl

The best I can do is a picture

Here's my skinny legend. It was my neice birthday hence the pink ribbon weave lol

 

IMG_20180311_190507.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, brit4u1998 said:

Mariah Carey was the first female artist that got me interested in charts, Billboard, Hot 100, platinum, soundscan, Top 40, and all of that!  :tysm:

Who else but the queen of the hot 100

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_qFkATQPb9AfSy8vW8Dk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, RAWR! said:

The best I can do is a picture

Here's my skinny legend. It was my neice birthday hence the pink ribbon weave lol

 

IMG_20180311_190507.jpg

hellluuuuuu cute bbbbbbbbb i'm karllllll nice to meet youuuuu awaehajlkha2qqewe HE(SHE?) IS SO CUTEEEEEEE  OH MY GODASHDASLDKASJDHJSADH HELLOOOOO 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aaliyah really burned up and turned to ash in her final film released 6 months after she died in a plane crash. I hadn't seen that movie in years and so I was rather taken back with that :slowdown:

But regardless of that whew did she serve a LOOK

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTx7EsvBpnAgvi5YqoZqDv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

I miss his iconic ensembles :anxiety:

Oh yes always serving a look :anxiety:

I'll always remember the sign he made in my honor to hold up when he went to see Mariah in New York :tear:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Mariah Carey said:

hellluuuuuu cute bbbbbbbbb i'm karllllll nice to meet youuuuu awaehajlkha2qqewe HE(SHE?) IS SO CUTEEEEEEE  OH MY GODASHDASLDKASJDHJSADH HELLOOOOO 

Oh lol he's a he and yasssss for my baby. @Mirage. and ha dog found quaking under the bed :toocute:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-03-10 at 10:00 PM, brit4u1998 said:

Mariah Carey was the first female artist that got me interested in charts, Billboard, Hot 100, platinum, soundscan, Top 40, and all of that!  :tysm:

Same! She made me want to become a singer. So many childhood memories singing along to her songs. 

What mariah song is your ultimate favourite of all time? 

How about everyone else in here if you had to choose JUST ONE song?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

Same! She made me want to become a singer. So many childhood memories singing along to her songs. 

What mariah song is your ultimate favourite of all time? 

How about everyone else in here if you had to choose JUST ONE song?

i couldn't do that omg bi czjhzljdf

 

it would prolly be underneath the stars or breakdown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×