We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

17 hours ago, JustLuvMe said:

It's two songs?? I thought we were only getting one :waitwhat:

Well she has the one for the move The Star, but in the trailer for her own straight to DVD movie All I Want For Christmas Is You it says it includes 3 of her classics and a brand new song. So it looks like we're actually getting two new Christmas songs from her because I doubt it's the same new song in both movies! 

The snippet they gave of the star in that trailer sounds kinda bleak but I guess it's meant to bring the feels and what not. I hope the song from the other movie is a bop. :mattafact:

16 hours ago, RAWR! said:

The snippet they gave of the star in that trailer sounds kinda bleak but I guess it's meant to bring the feels and what not. I hope the song from the other movie is a bop. :mattafact:

It sounds so inspirational and moving, just from that 4 second snippet I was shook :gobaby: "FOLLOW THE STARRRR ABOVE YOOOOOOUUUU"

9 hours ago, Touch of my foot said:

Hello fellow lambs, been getting into Mariah’s music ever since I discovered that my mom owns ha #1s album. Anyways, I heard she made her own label and is gonna release a new album it the last quarter of the year.:mattafact: Any news on that?:orly:

Ooh the #1's, iconic. We're definitely not getting a new album this year, it's already October and there's no sign of new music anywhere, except for the new holiday music. Maybe next year lamb :mcry:

Buying my ticket for ha concert tomorrow morning. Im kinda nervous using the public presale instead of the Mariah fan club one. Those pesky scalpers better not snatch all the good seats :lemmetellu:

On 10/10/2017 at 7:36 PM, RAWR! said:

Oh well I never heard the original cause local but we love the remix. That girl from little mix doing the most in the video is so me lol I forgot ha name but she does a tiddy bounce :mattafact:

Also hew is the blonde one from the boyband? I enjoyed watching him :mattafact:

Sounds like something Perrie would do, the blonde one who got dicked down by zaddy :mattafact:

Niall? Love yourself 

Unless you're talking about CNCO, in which case I barely remember what they look like, so :mattafact:

On 10/10/2017 at 7:40 PM, RAWR! said:

YES LOL I saw that :gloria:

PCD is coming back btw so they're over now. They had a cute run tho :mattafact:

You say that as if they haven't been over for like 5 months now :mattafact:

But yas Nicole better serve more Hush Hush & I Hate This Part kinda emotional bops :mattafact:

On 10/10/2017 at 7:46 PM, RAWR! said:

Not Mariah throwing that no plot video out there with no fucks and Britney cancelled the original make me vid for lack of plot even though that looked amazing. My girls are a mess sis.:lemmetellu:

I mean yes, it looked amazing & like her best video in years, but we would've never gotten the groundbreaking storyline of Brit's friends laughing annoyingly while guys do stupid things so she'll have sex with them because reasons, so umm I'd say it was a fair trade off :lemmetellu:

On 10/10/2017 at 7:49 PM, RAWR! said:

Well she wanted to have a baby and snatch ha waist real quick before hand. It's ha prerogative tyvm :lemmetellu:

Katy the scammer? How so? :lemmetellu:

Literally making ha fans go damn baby 

A premonition chanteuse :lemmetellu:

I still can't spell that word after 3 years btw poor me :mattafact:

On 10/10/2017 at 7:51 PM, RAWR! said:

nnn oops :mattafact:

She tried it not coming with the sweet sweet fantasy tour but we get a #1s show so I'm fine with that. Come through #1 hit someday, glowsticks are shook.

The fact that this is ha fourth tour/residency in the last 2 years :mariahstare:

You better be working on stuff to add to that set list on the tour bus Mariah sis :mariahstare:

4 hours ago, JustLuvMe said:

Don't forget your glowstick :saycheese:

Congratulations though, you're going to be so close to the Queen :yesplease:

My show is first on the tour so idk what the merch is looking like this time around. But if they are there then of course I'll be getting one :mattafact:

Yassss so close I can practically hand ha my adoption papers :mattafact:

1 hour ago, Mirage. said:

Sounds like something Perrie would do, the blonde one who got dicked down by zaddy :mattafact:

Niall? Love yourself 

Unless you're talking about CNCO, in which case I barely remember what they look like, so :mattafact:

Um ew no it was the one with the red hair I think? Lemme look these members up... Jesy. Ugh such a queen we love ha :mattafact:

Of course I'm talking about CNCO why would you think otherwise? :mattafact:

1 hour ago, Mirage. said:

You say that as if they haven't been over for like 5 months now :mattafact:

But yas Nicole better serve more Hush Hush & I Hate This Part kinda emotional bops :mattafact:

Well yeah but they gave me a few bops over these past few years so I didn't wanna do them too dirty :mattafact:

Buttons is STILL that song and video all these years later. A classic. :mattafact:

Orly? I'm more of a serve more buttons and bottle pops kinda gal but I suppose you fats need something to cry to:mattafact: