We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

On 9/29/2017 at 1:40 AM, RAWR! said:

Well I thought is started off nice. But then that whole love storyline kicked in and it became cringe. I still have it recorded on my TV lol even tho it's on DVD now. :lemmetellu:

That's actually what got me intrigued

Remember that one staged ass scene in the moonlight? A kid :lemmetellu:

On 9/29/2017 at 1:46 AM, RAWR! said:

Janet doesn't need no exposure to anyone who calls themself a katycat tyvm. :lemmetellu:

But, considering the fact it's already apart of ha tour, if.mp3 they want to buy Janet's music instead of Katy's it's fine with me. :mattafact:

Okay well maybe it'll catch Janet's attention so she can see what a non cancelled tour looks like :lemmetellu:

On 10/2/2017 at 4:33 PM, Mariah Carey said:

maybe i'll finally be able to snatch that gold cup myself this time around //sob

Well given that it's been over 2 years since I aquired my special, amazing & wonderful gold cup, they're probably sold out

Try bronze 

:coffee:

1 hour ago, Mirage. said:

Well given that it's been over 2 years since I aquired my special, amazing & wonderful gold cup, they're probably sold out

Try bronze 

:coffee:

i still can't believe this, here you go my debut album coming jun 2020: the lies, the betrayal, the sabotage.

On 03/10/2017 at 10:31 AM, Mariah Carey said:

barely 2 weeks then i came out to her realizing i'm a penis hungry bottom :janet:

Aw. You two could go hunt for diq together #friendshipgoals :janet:

On 03/10/2017 at 10:34 AM, Mariah Carey said:

Daddy Brandon's glowstick moment is often (and will still be) imitated never duplicated (bc i'm better) <3 

*Pretends I understand wtf this means* :calculating:

On 03/10/2017 at 10:43 AM, Mariah Carey said:

i will be a bitchass and squeeze my way to the 1st row when my seat is at row 5 hehe who cares i need her to recognize me - the HK MARIAH CAREY (KAREY) 

Omg yassss if you have an end seat you could just slowly move up the rows :janet:

Lemme save this plan for when I'm at the butterfly anniversary tour :janet:

On 04/10/2017 at 9:24 AM, Mariah Carey said:

all my girls at the party, look at that body shaking that thing like you never did see got a nice package alright guess I'm gonna have to ride it tonight

Oh how we love a #1 song :mattafact:

2 hours ago, Mirage. said:

Speaking of serving diva, I'm so pressed over the UK situation. Legend was just trying to serve a cute set for ha Christmas promo and they set her up to get dragged. :((

A damn mess. People crying about why she's in front of a Christmas tree um the queen of Christmas was promoting ha Christmas concerts fats. People are so quick to jump on something without all the information :lemmetellu:

Is that where the profit is going? I hated the original so I didn't bother with the remix, #Justice4Chantaje&PerroFiel :mattafact:

Yah I think so. I actually stanned the original for a bit back when it hit #1 on Spotify. It's still cute but we've moved on to reggaeton lento remix with little mix for the latin bop moments :mattafact:

Well I do love me some Becky G/Crazed 5H fan :mattafact:

Omggg i just saw that clip of ha sprinting on stage and getting SNATCHED. Security wasn't having none of it :tiffcackle:

That's actually what got me intrigued

Remember that one staged ass scene in the moonlight? A kid :lemmetellu:

I would rather not. I still cringe thinking about it :triggered:

I would rather remember the show not for the storyline but for the LOOKS!! Ugh skinny queen was serving stick figure.

Okay well maybe it'll catch Janet's attention so she can see what a non cancelled tour looks like :lemmetellu:

But miss Janet's tour is up and running sis. Cancelled where? :lemmetellu:

Maybe you should attend it so you can see what talent looks like? Cause an Ellen lookalike isn't it :lemmetellu: