We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Recommended Posts

On 26/09/2017 at 5:13 PM, Mirage. said:

Streams > sales tho so those math classes were pretty useless :gross:

 

Tbh I would assume you were buying it for your sister or something

How creepy tho, he was like 16. Shame on you sis, shame on you. :gross:

I still love a physical copy tho. Even tho I don't listen to them that much at all these days. I just buy them to have them. :gross:

 

I hope Puerto Rico enjoys my one stream of that mi Gente remix btw. I'm sure they'll put those .3 cents to good use :mattafact:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/09/2017 at 5:15 PM, Mirage. said:

Bodak is okay, that cheap weave song that came on shuffle was a bop tho :mattafact:

You gotta get into foreva whewwww and it's not on Spotify but red barz is a bawp too. The song she has with g easy too. Basically everything slays and we love the queen of rap. :mattafact:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/09/2017 at 5:17 PM, Mirage. said:

Ended droughts 

We truly made the right decision :coffee:

You still living in a puddle over there? :coffee:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/09/2017 at 5:20 PM, Mirage. said:

Can someone like smash Tanaka's knee or something so we can get our skinny legend back?:triggered:

Legend needs to put on ha workout stilettos and get back in the gym and serve more iconic Instagram moments.

 

Actually he needs to hurry up and get engaged to her so she can get skinny for the wedding like she did was the Mr packer. :mattafact:

 

Then, should history repeat, they will break up and the cycle starts over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/09/2017 at 5:23 PM, Mirage. said:

Was Mariah's World entertaining at least? Cuz I actually might watch this new one

It's still a mess, but if I'm gonna watch reality TV, I might as well watch Mimi :lemmetellu:

Well I thought is started off nice. But then that whole love storyline kicked in and it became cringe. I still have it recorded on my TV lol even tho it's on DVD now. :lemmetellu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/09/2017 at 5:25 PM, Mirage. said:

Be grateful that the kiddies are getting any exposure to ha :lemmetellu:

Janet doesn't need no exposure to anyone who calls themself a katycat tyvm. :lemmetellu:

But, considering the fact it's already apart of ha tour, if.mp3 they want to buy Janet's music instead of Katy's it's fine with me. :mattafact:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/09/2017 at 5:42 AM, Mirage. said:

What I really love about my husband is how nice he is, hiring the delusional mental ward stalker as a janitor and feeding his delusions, ahh love him :mattafact:

 

Fr tho back of the line sweaty, you'll get your turn in 20 years when he's uglee and over:mattafact:

no BITCH he is MINE and i know i'm almost a month late replying to this, we actually got married yesterday :mattafact:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/09/2017 at 7:11 AM, RAWR! said:

Crying at the sudden waving fit I threw when she stopped in front of me. I wanted ha to see me so bad but she was looking to the side I think :wontcry:

 

i will be a bitchass and squeeze my way to the 1st row when my seat is at row 5 hehe who cares i need her to recognize me - the HK MARIAH CAREY (KAREY) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/09/2017 at 7:46 AM, RAWR! said:

Janet doesn't need no exposure to anyone who calls themself a katycat tyvm. :lemmetellu:

But, considering the fact it's already apart of ha tour, if.mp3 they want to buy Janet's music instead of Katy's it's fine with me. :mattafact:

all my girls at the party, look at that body shaking that thing like you never did see got a nice package alright guess I'm gonna have to ride it tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2017 at 1:14 AM, RAWR! said:

I mean a holding hand moment here and there can be cute. Gotta serve diva dahhhling but it's all about moderation :mattafact:

Speaking of serving diva, I'm so pressed over the UK situation. Legend was just trying to serve a cute set for ha Christmas promo and they set her up to get dragged. :((

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2017 at 1:20 AM, RAWR! said:

I still love a physical copy tho. Even tho I don't listen to them that much at all these days. I just buy them to have them. :gross:

 

I hope Puerto Rico enjoys my one stream of that mi Gente remix btw. I'm sure they'll put those .3 cents to good use :mattafact:

Is that where the profit is going? I hated the original so I didn't bother with the remix, #Justice4Chantaje&PerroFiel :mattafact:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2017 at 1:24 AM, RAWR! said:

You gotta get into foreva whewwww and it's not on Spotify but red barz is a bawp too. The song she has with g easy too. Basically everything slays and we love the queen of rap. :mattafact:

Well I do love me some Becky G/Crazed 5H fan :mattafact:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2017 at 1:31 AM, RAWR! said:

Legend needs to put on ha workout stilettos and get back in the gym and serve more iconic Instagram moments.

 

Actually he needs to hurry up and get engaged to her so she can get skinny for the wedding like she did was the Mr packer. :mattafact:

 

Then, should history repeat, they will break up and the cycle starts over.

Circles ha prophetic impact :mattafact:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.