We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Recommended Posts

On 9/15/2017 at 5:34 AM, RAWR! said:

That's what made me so shocked to find that out. She got fat then quit the role before it got funding and then Mariah got it and was skinny :triggered:

All that flack she got tho. Poor queen. At least she's a skinny legend now. 

I'm assuming she got lipo

Cuz no way she went from a literal ball to skinny naturally in 8 months :triggered:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2017 at 1:31 AM, RAWR! said:

Are we here for this butterfly word tour? I am tbqh as long as it actually is a WORLD tour and not an America and Europe tour. These girls be visiting two continents and claiming it's a world tour :lemmetellu:

 

I'm excited, finally those neglected SONGS are gonna get their time to shine :lemmetellu:

That Mariah's World 2.0 thing tho, um.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mirage. said:

The production for the VH1 Honors was amazing

Now if only she had made good use of that instead of literally just standing there :triggered:

Queen makes waiting at the bus stop look so festive. The real bus stop chanteuse :triggered:

No but really this whole holding hands thing every step needs to stop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mirage. said:

Also how to find percentages so we can drag the local gurls :gross:

 

Aren't the extra festive and JB versions the same?

Still haven't listened to those Christmas albums after all these years dd, I really don't care for Christmas music :gross:

And separate the pure from the streams to see who people are throwing coins at :gross:

 

No his one is the collab where as mimis extra festive is solo. Idk why they have the same name. I'm still pressed over the lady at the counter asking if I liked Mariah cause of Justin when I was buying Mimi CDs around the time that collab came out. Imagine thinking that. :gross:

 

Well our Xmas is in summer so I have an excuse not to be into it. You should buying copies for everyone every year tbqh. I'm disappointed. :gross:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mirage. said:

Nvm, I'm over it 

Somewhat related tho can we talk about Taylor saving Mariah, and the soon to be #1 directly after it being a solo female rapper getting one before Nicki? September has been good :mattafact:

#CardiForTheCulture 

Are you here for my sis miss cardi b? She has bops for days.

The fumes comng from the Nicki fans hihi it's rather entertaining. Also it's rather strange they have suddenly adapted this "why can't we like both?/"stop putting woman against each other"/"using one rapper to tear down another is wrong" mentality all of a sudden. Nothing annoys me more than a hypercrit. :mattafact:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mirage. said:

How did you come out? I always find those stories interesting :janet:

Maybe my future converted husband is secretly a lurking lamb and can get some inapiration too :janet:

I never said I did :janet:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mirage. said:

I'm assuming she got lipo

Cuz no way she went from a literal ball to skinny naturally in 8 months :triggered:

No she's all about the diet and exercise thing. Mariah should try and relate. :triggered:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mirage. said:

I'm excited, finally those neglected SONGS are gonna get their time to shine :lemmetellu:

That Mariah's World 2.0 thing tho, um.. 

Ikr? Like why do we need another reality show? Why not make a cute Netflix documentary instead? I bet this is Stellas doing. She wants more screen time. :lemmetellu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so Katy Perry is doing a cover of a Janet song on her tour and I feel personally attacked. Who approved of this? Janet didn't get skinny again for that. :lemmetellu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2017 at 1:05 AM, RAWR! said:

Queen makes waiting at the bus stop look so festive. The real bus stop chanteuse :triggered:

No but really this whole holding hands thing every step needs to stop

It rely ain't cute atp 

Leave that to dem babies :triggered:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2017 at 1:12 AM, RAWR! said:

And separate the pure from the streams to see who people are throwing coins at :gross:

 

No his one is the collab where as mimis extra festive is solo. Idk why they have the same name. I'm still pressed over the lady at the counter asking if I liked Mariah cause of Justin when I was buying Mimi CDs around the time that collab came out. Imagine thinking that. :gross:

 

Well our Xmas is in summer so I have an excuse not to be into it. You should buying copies for everyone every year tbqh. I'm disappointed. :gross:

Streams > sales tho so those math classes were pretty useless :gross:

 

Tbh I would assume you were buying it for your sister or something

How creepy tho, he was like 16. Shame on you sis, shame on you. :gross:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2017 at 1:20 AM, RAWR! said:

#CardiForTheCulture 

Are you here for my sis miss cardi b? She has bops for days.

The fumes comng from the Nicki fans hihi it's rather entertaining. Also it's rather strange they have suddenly adapted this "why can't we like both?/"stop putting woman against each other"/"using one rapper to tear down another is wrong" mentality all of a sudden. Nothing annoys me more than a hypercrit. :mattafact:

Bodak is okay, that cheap weave song that came on shuffle was a bop tho :mattafact:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2017 at 1:27 AM, RAWR! said:

No she's all about the diet and exercise thing. Mariah should try and relate. :triggered:

Can someone like smash Tanaka's knee or something so we can get our skinny legend back?:triggered:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2017 at 1:29 AM, RAWR! said:

Ikr? Like why do we need another reality show? Why not make a cute Netflix documentary instead? I bet this is Stellas doing. She wants more screen time. :lemmetellu:

Was Mariah's World entertaining at least? Cuz I actually might watch this new one

It's still a mess, but if I'm gonna watch reality TV, I might as well watch Mimi :lemmetellu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/20/2017 at 7:08 PM, RAWR! said:

Ok so Katy Perry is doing a cover of a Janet song on her tour and I feel personally attacked. Who approved of this? Janet didn't get skinny again for that. :lemmetellu:

Be grateful that the kiddies are getting any exposure to ha :lemmetellu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/09/2017 at 5:09 PM, Mirage. said:

It rely ain't cute atp 

Leave that to dem babies :triggered:

I mean a holding hand moment here and there can be cute. Gotta serve diva dahhhling but it's all about moderation :mattafact:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.