We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

On 13/09/2017 at 4:36 PM, Mirage. said:

Girl that's literally elementary stuff dd

But yah math is evil KILL IT :gross:

A movie, a book, some YouTube thing, now an animated film. Literally milking every single penny out of that damn song lol, get money tho. :janet:

All we need to know is the basics to tally up all the gurls sales to determine whose a flop and who's not. The rest is just not necessary lbr :gross:

You forgot the remake with Justin beiiber plus the extra festive version on her second xmas album. That dead horse is now a pulp but we love the festivity dahhhling :janet:

On 13/09/2017 at 4:38 PM, Mirage. said:

Do you like Ready For It? I thought it was the worst thing I'd ever heard at first, but it's kind of a bop tbh. The bridge goes off. :mattafact:

Omg yes I was slayed first listen. Not me actually looking forward to steaming a Taylor Swift album. New Taylor is a bop :mattafact:

On 13/09/2017 at 4:41 PM, Mirage. said:

Lemme have my delusions sis

But yeah it's pretty obvious, he's the defenition of a glass closet case. Poor 12 year old girls. :janet:

If you insist. I shall say no more :mattafact:

I was pretending to like girls when I was 12 lol :janet:

On 13/09/2017 at 4:44 PM, Mirage. said:

The character wasn't even fat tho :triggered:

That's what made me so shocked to find that out. She got fat then quit the role before it got funding and then Mariah got it and was skinny :triggered:

All that flack she got tho. Poor queen. At least she's a skinny legend now. 

Lil' Kim is performing at the hip hop honors this year which Mariah is being honored at. I better get my picture girlies :lemmetellu:

That one picture of them together from 20 years ago is not enough

Hey guys. Any recommendations on what streaming platform I can find Glitter? I miss listening to Loverboy, Lead the Way, Reflections, Don't Stop, and Never Too Far and I can't find them on Spotify and Youtube. I don't want to purchase the whole album yet on iTunes because I'm not sure if the whole album is worth it. Thankssss

5 hours ago, Itachi said:

Hey guys. Any recommendations on what streaming platform I can find Glitter? I miss listening to Loverboy, Lead the Way, Reflections, Don't Stop, and Never Too Far and I can't find them on Spotify and Youtube. I don't want to purchase the whole album yet on iTunes because I'm not sure if the whole album is worth it. Thankssss

Here's a playlist of the album. Enjoy. 

Are we here for this butterfly word tour? I am tbqh as long as it actually is a WORLD tour and not an America and Europe tour. These girls be visiting two continents and claiming it's a world tour :lemmetellu:

20 hours ago, RAWR! said:

Are we here for this butterfly word tour? I am tbqh as long as it actually is a WORLD tour and not an America and Europe tour. These girls be visiting two continents and claiming it's a world tour :lemmetellu:

I'm fucking shook, I don't know if I believe this :crying2:

But I will definitely not miss this if it happens, Butterfly has so many fucking bops :martin: 

2 hours ago, JustLuvMe said:

I'm fucking shook, I don't know if I believe this :crying2:

But I will definitely not miss this if it happens, Butterfly has so many fucking bops :martin: 

Babydoll live my wig is spinning 

23 minutes ago, JustLuvMe said:

That hair style is everything. The performance was kinda awkward to watch when she was just standing there after mase left but other than that we love an Agent M moment :mattafact:

On 16/09/2017 at 2:17 PM, RAWR! said:

Lil' Kim is performing at the hip hop honors this year which Mariah is being honored at. I better get my picture girlies :lemmetellu:

That one picture of them together from 20 years ago is not enough

I didn't get my picture but they did cut to Kim bopping to honey so it's better than nothing. We love a legend stanning a legendary song sung by a legend.

On 9/15/2017 at 5:20 AM, RAWR! said:

All we need to know is the basics to tally up all the gurls sales to determine whose a flop and who's not. The rest is just not necessary lbr :gross:

You forgot the remake with Justin beiiber plus the extra festive version on her second xmas album. That dead horse is now a pulp but we love the festivity dahhhling :janet:

Also how to find percentages so we can drag the local gurls :gross:

Aren't the extra festive and JB versions the same?

Still haven't listened to those Christmas albums after all these years dd, I really don't care for Christmas music :gross:

On 9/15/2017 at 5:22 AM, RAWR! said:

Omg yes I was slayed first listen. Not me actually looking forward to steaming a Taylor Swift album. New Taylor is a bop :mattafact:

Nvm, I'm over it 

Somewhat related tho can we talk about Taylor saving Mariah, and the soon to be #1 directly after it being a solo female rapper getting one before Nicki? September has been good :mattafact:

On 9/15/2017 at 5:26 AM, RAWR! said:

If you insist. I shall say no more :mattafact:

I was pretending to like girls when I was 12 lol :janet:

How did you come out? I always find those stories interesting :janet:

Maybe my future converted husband is secretly a lurking lamb and can get some inapiration too :janet: