We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1 hour ago, JustLuvMe said:

You guys are both wrong :angietea:

How can this album have so many amazing songs and only two of them are considered hits? This era was done wrong :wontcry:

Has anyone ever stopped to think about just how much of a LOOK the get your number video is? I just watched it now for the first time in a while :mattafact:

12 hours ago, Mariah Carey said:

i love you <3

Crying at the sudden waving fit I threw when she stopped in front of me. I wanted ha to see me so bad but she was looking to the side I think :wontcry:

On 8/31/2017 at 1:31 AM, RAWR! said:

Why fix something that ain't broke?:mattafact:

I see you finally washed back ashore. Welcome back. :mattafact:

Her shoot seemed kinda basic compared to jlos tho. Like she had all those different sets and locations and here's Mimi on a bed and in a car. But like you said, that's not important when talent one in the end :mattafact:

Yas I stan queen carbs too. A global legend. :mattafact:

On 8/31/2017 at 1:31 AM, RAWR! said:

Why fix something that ain't broke?:mattafact:

I see you finally washed back ashore. Welcome back. :mattafact:

Her shoot seemed kinda basic compared to jlos tho. Like she had all those different sets and locations and here's Mimi on a bed and in a car. But like you said, that's not important when talent one in the end :mattafact:

Yas I stan queen carbs too. A global legend. :mattafact:

Hurricane College snatched me right back, poor me :mattafact:

Imagine bothering to check out Jlo's shoot, yikes :mattafact:

On 8/31/2017 at 1:39 AM, RAWR! said:

I heard about that too. Luckily I'm an international ghey not a local American ghey so no camp for me :mattafact:

Sounds like a moment sis. Fish through a whole in the ice for your dinner. Wear the skins from the animals you killed as your clothes. A fresh start :mattafact:

Sarah Palin is shook :mattafact:

On 8/31/2017 at 1:45 AM, RAWR! said:

So you would read that in your head as ____ doesn't equal ____? See I knew I did lol probably why I never use that lingo.

Well idk about you but I'm still bopping to the remix. So I'll give ha a couple more months to give me this album :mattafact:

I still want that song with Busta tho. 

Yeah, like 5 + 2 =/= 7 - 3 or Emotions =/= A Good Album

I feel like we're not even getting it atp :mariahstare:

On 8/31/2017 at 1:54 AM, RAWR! said:

Apperantly that scene is inspired by the fact people thought she was some rich girl who baths in diamonds or something like that. A Mariah tea. :sassybrit:

It's just something I read that her fans said so yah it could just be coincidence...

Or that she really just gives no fukz and came for ha hard :triggered:

That's messed up tbh

Her holding the Grammy with her hair shaved and fucked up tho omg :triggered:

On 9/1/2017 at 2:18 PM, Mariah Carey said:

i didn't know i and Shawn are hiring a maid who has furious fantasies about my husband :mattafact:

What I really love about my husband is how nice he is, hiring the delusional mental ward stalker as a janitor and feeding his delusions, ahh love him :mattafact:

Fr tho back of the line sweaty, you'll get your turn in 20 years when he's uglee and over:mattafact:

5 hours ago, JustLuvMe said:

I can't believe I'm actually excited for this :shake:

but wait does this mean 'AIWFCIY' was about a dog this whole time :nocomprende:

Lol no that's what they came up with to be able to turn it into a movie and snatch more of those Christmas coins. The book she did used the dog story too. Looks cute tho I'm pertched for the new song.