We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

On 7/13/2017 at 2:57 AM, RAWR! said:

I hate how we go through this every year now :triggered:

Can't us lambs just have this one thing? Damn. :triggered:

Also why does that song get to be a smash but when Shakira and Maluma served that iconic bop nobody knew Spanish? But suddenly everyone is bilingual now? :wyd:

The worst part is that streaming is making songs have more and more longevity :triggered:

Well Bieber sings part of it in english, plus he's low-key the biggest pop star of the decade bcz the GP is gullible trash so there's that too :triggered:

On 7/13/2017 at 2:59 AM, RAWR! said:

Really? Well that's cool. I mean it's not horrible but it just didn't snatch me like CFTS did. My wig is still very much intact. :mattafact:

I'm sorry, wow your poor poor ears

You should make it up to them by streaming Fetish on Spotify, buying it on Itunes, prostituting yourself in exchange for purchase receipts, and watching the audio video on Youtube :mattafact:

On 7/13/2017 at 8:14 PM, RAWR! said:

Oh wow oh wow I knew kesha would do that with woman. I'm bopping. My wig is a feminist now.

It's no Praying :ThatEmojiWithTheGreyThingUsingANailFileThatGotRemovedForSomeReason:

On 7/14/2017 at 2:37 AM, RAWR! said:

Oh wow #1 song confirmed. I love a #1 song performed at a #1s show. 

@Mirage. is shaking in her cowboy boots

A Janet including hot dance #1 songs in her 'Number Ones' album teas 

But yes we love a 19th #1, the Beatles have the retirement home employees preparing for an earthquake :mattafact:

On 7/14/2017 at 10:43 AM, Mariah Carey said:

ok you can shut up omg!!! that sh!t is done is one take!!! :mattafact: 

Did you happen to lose your earpiece and drink 3 bottles of champagne while suffering from sever jet lag before this one take? :mattafact:

14 hours ago, JustLuvMe said:

I was here during this night, I was like "C'mon girl" :outwithit:

This reminds me of that time on the Today Show when she thought she was lipping the climax of ABMB but the track wasn't playing :drown:

At least this isn't televised

15 hours ago, JustLuvMe said:

I was here during this night, I was like "C'mon girl" :outwithit:

Oh whatever. It's the only song from the show that's fully lipped 

1 hour ago, Mirage. said:

Did you happen to lose your earpiece and drink 3 bottles of champagne while suffering from sever jet lag before this one take? :mattafact:

I was channeling 2015 Jamaican jazz festival mariah so - yes  :mattafact:

On 17/07/2017 at 7:24 AM, Mariah Carey said:

I DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHY YOU'RE SO MEAN TO ME.

Um im literally the nicest bitch you'll ever meet :lemmetellu:

23 hours ago, Mariah Carey said:

lol what the f**k im banned on atrl again after a 5 hour return what hte f**k??? i just called tommy a fucking c*nt and i am "abrasive"

Oh wow Tommy must have stans

22 hours ago, Mirage. said:

Seeing cute babies always makes me want one just to enjoy that 2 year period when they're adorable before they drain my bank account, energy and quality of life :giggleney:

Well yeah he's at the cute stage now, but new borns are all fugly and whoever calls them cute then are LIAR(S).m4a :lemmetellu:

Dollar signs don't have anything to do with pronunciation wyd :mattafact:

I've been knowing yah, the story about some file being named rawr

I thought it had to do with Cannibal, but I recently listened to Dinosaur and I guess it had to do with that song instead

How fitting hihi :mattafact:

$ = cash

So therefore I didn't think one would still pronounce it without the sign. But drag me is you must fat. :mattafact:

BYE. That song is a bop tho so no offence taken. :mattafact:

*walks around with my sexy tank of oxygen*

Um no shade but who's checking for Paula Abdul in 2017, aside from using her to take digs at girls with no longevity? :triggered:

Speaking of her, can we talk about the extraness of that baby photoshoot, and coinciding with Jay-Z's album release too. It's tacky. :mattafact:

Well I just happened to see it being talked about so I watched out of curiosity. Were not gonna act like she doesn't have bops tho. :triggered:

Everything she does now is extra. Makes you wonder why she didn't act like this during ha first pregnancy. Hmmm. Could it be because she wasn- lemme not. :mattafact:

Link me :triggered:

Like he messed up a few words or did he just completely destroy it? :triggered:

We're waiting Mimi

Also it's pretty sad how one of my faves is literally in the middle of an era but it feels like she's doing nothing since, well, she's doing nothing

At least she's served two bops, stream Fetish on Spotify btw :triggered:

https://m.youtube.com/verify_age?next=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D-0vPqxSVaG4&client=mv-google

Its so cringe. I hope you survive. :triggered:

Destroyed lol he didn't even know it :triggered:

Oh yeah I've streamed that. What is up with that single cover tho? It looks like it was taken on the street Malcolm in the middle lived on lol :triggered:

Omg poor her going a few extra years of not being a millionaire, life is so unfair smh :mattafact:

I mean I doubt you're perched in the woman's section whenever you go shopping so yah that seems about right

But probably yes :mattafact:

Ha struggle :mattafact:

Did you ever watch the iconic newlyweds? :mattafact:

Lol well no but you would think if it was being sold here I would see some sort of ad placement. Even the Kardashian kollection got advertising over here lol. :mattafact:

Not only that but even before me they were trying to take his alcohol, drug and gambling budget for food

My daddy was having none of it tho l01 luv him :gross:

Oh yas we do love a man with hobbies and interests sis :gross:

One :calculating:

The accuracy dd :drown:

One?... But they're a group of people? :calculating:

That wasn't even me being shady. I really did think that :drown:

This post implies that she doesn't already??? 

The whole family strikes me as the type to dabble tbh :triggered:

Well people tried to accuse ha of partaking is such activities recently and the sis shut them downT :triggered:

It was just white marble lines on ha table. Iconic tbh.

The worst part is that streaming is making songs have more and more longevity :triggered:

Well Bieber sings part of it in english, plus he's low-key the biggest pop star of the decade bcz the GP is gullible trash so there's that too :triggered:

Tell me about it. How is shape of you still top 10 on Spotify globally? :triggered:

Mariah should take whatever class he took to get the GP back on ha side. :triggered:

I'm sorry, wow your poor poor ears

You should make it up to them by streaming Fetish on Spotify, buying it on Itunes, prostituting yourself in exchange for purchase receipts, and watching the audio video on Youtube :mattafact:

Um no I'm waiting for Mariah's lead to debut my prostitute era tyvm. Im gonna focus on group moments so that I can snatch like 5+ purchases in one outing. You other lambs will need to step it up. :mattafact:

It's no Praying :ThatEmojiWithTheGreyThingUsingANailFileThatGotRemovedForSomeReason:

A Janet including hot dance #1 songs in her 'Number Ones' album teas 

But yes we love a 19th #1, the Beatles have the retirement home employees preparing for an earthquake :mattafact:

That it is not. It's clearly better.mp3 :mattafact:

:Idontrememberha:

A #1 is a #1 I'll have you know. Don't be coming for Ms Jackson. It's not like she specifically said it was hot 100 only. Although she could still make a cute EP outta those. Some girls can't even do that. :mattafact:

The beatles stans are OD'ing on their prescription meds rn :mattafact: