We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Mirage.

official
The Official Mariah Carey Thread

36,998 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, RAWR! said:

I remember hearing Friday the morning I had to to go to the hospital. How sad would it be if I died on the operating table and that was the last song I heard? :weirdmeout:

Why'd you have to go and why were you listening to Friday tho? :weirdmeout:

Right? It landed so close to her mouth too :byebitch:

Have you watched the reunion show? She always ran away to the other girls each time new York came at her and then had the nerve to continue to talk sh!t :byebitch:

Girl how do you expect me to have seen that when I'm barely aware of the actual show's existence? :byebitch:

Did you see billboard scalp that Mimi hater? Whew even I was shook.

But yes happy anniversary to THE skinny queen :forkit:

Can't believe she's almost 50

She could pass for a decade or more younger than she is :forkit:

5 hours ago, Mirage. said:

Yas we need mo non neo nazis in tha mothafuckin house

42.gif

Oh my hew is a Nazi?

42.gif

Now they're showing up on desktop too welp :gloss:

It's literally ads on top of ads. So desperate it's sad. Plus it kills my phone waiting for the sh!t to load and I've got fibre broadband like wtf?

Ofc, I would never continue to associate myself with someone like that

He really tried it, trying to downplay Spotify ha success and say that Soundcloud was more successful, the fact that he actually believed it too... :weirdmeout:

Omg I'll pray for him sis. That level of delusion is something I've never witnessed before, not even from you and you've definitely had your moments. I just hope hes not too far gone :lostney:

Why'd you have to go and why were you listening to Friday tho? :weirdmeout:

I needed an operation under both my arms, I forgot what condition I had lol. I was listening to Friday because I was on here before I left and that song had just blown up overnight and one of my OG exhale sistren told me to listen to it lol. Everyone knew Friday, it was on the news over here :weirdmeout:

Girl how do you expect me to have seen that when I'm barely aware of the actual show's existence? :byebitch:

Oh mess lol well it's all on YouTube I thought your curiosity might've got the better of you :byebitch:

I'm aware of your trashy classless slore language, I was just twisting it around :gloss:

Lil' RAWR! not a whore but I'll sex a n!**@ so good he gotta tell his boys :gloss:

Why Should I Be Sad>> :queenriri:

Shadow>>> :queenriri:

Can't believe she's almost 50

She could pass for a decade or more younger than she is :forkit:

IKR? I swear she just turned 40 not long ago, where did the time go? When I remember she's nearly half a century old I'm always a little shook ngl.:decisions:

1 hour ago, RAWR! said:

Well... What did you say? :ponderney:

the following replying to someone who said xtina's discography and britney's are on the same level of quality 

sorry i can't agree with that

They first started out with teen pop albums: CA vs baby one more time 

then christina put out two useless redundant albums with meh quality (ok mi reflejo was fine but merry christmas has one ok song) 

then they both have the "i'm an adult now" album: Stripped vs Britney with stripped being filled fillers and britney is just about fine 

then they went off into a experimental/different genre album: B2B vs ITZ

then a greatest hit which is whatever

but then the difference starts here: 

Bionic is good and fine but so many fillers and the sound quality is a bit :rip: while Blackout is arguably the best work of britney 

then britney released circus which is albeit a bit of a mess in conciseness, the songs are top notch 

she then also released femme fatale which is a perfect dance pop album the only flaw being robotic vocals and a lack of personality 

we can see that they then have their ****ty album: Lotus vs Britney Jean - and this is christina's first release in 3 years and she gave us **** 

and then now it's Britney with Glory (one of her best work as well) and christina selling oreos