We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

I Want My Mommy! Listen To David Guetta's Song With Nicki Minaj & Afrojack

coffee.png

So apparently, David Guetta's album leaked,

and the only song I was worried about hearing was Hey Mama.  :fliphair:

Idk, I was kinda jammin'.  :dealwitit:  What do y'all think?

Idk, I was kinda jammin'.  :dealwitit:  What do y'all think?

Does your mom know?  We have to stop meeting like this eventually they'll catch us.  hell Im buying whatever your selling.  I have no idea why anyone would think for a second I look silly.  Are they amazingly hot women doing this to me just to see what Im going to be missing when I get married?  I wish I knew to who already.  Dam this hurts.

It's pretty terrible...

I mean the chorus sounds like Fergie not Nicki..

Nicki is putting no effort into singles lately she does like 2/3 verses and she's done and out the door... Lazy queen of rap

Nicki isn't singing the chorus. It's bebe rexha. Idk why she wasn't credited when she was credited in the song before this one.

Ehh I kinda like it. I like the verses and the chorus is different. Definitely will need a couple of more listens.

Nicki isn't singing the chorus. It's bebe rexha. Idk why she wasn't credited when she was credited in the song before this one.

Ehh I kinda like it. I like the verses and the chorus is different. Definitely will need a couple of more listens.

Completely agree. The verses get my going tbh.  :juggingu:

Does your mom know?  We have to stop meeting like this eventually they'll catch us.  hell Im buying whatever your selling.  I have no idea why anyone would think for a second I look silly.  Are they amazingly hot women doing this to me just to see what Im going to be missing when I get married?  I wish I knew to who already.  Dam this hurts.

ARE YOU FRICKEN NUTS I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT LMFAOOO  :wtfff:  :omgaah:

dead2.gif

This is scarey!  Dead!  She looks angry!  I don't know.  My goodness.  This is a walk in the park not a funeral.  Im scared no guns....  All I wanted was to listen to the concert outside the building like I always do.  I was willing to pay!  I use to set up a tent at merrit when I first heard brooks and dunn which was ideal but people said the shadows were disturbing with the lantern.  Why isn't anyone ever laughing.  Im terrified that celebrities are going to ambush me one day for all the positng on forums I do. 

This is scarey!  Dead!  She looks angry!  I don't know.  My goodness.  This is a walk in the park not a funeral.  Im scared no guns....  All I wanted was to listen to the concert outside the building like I always do.  I was willing to pay!  I use to set up a tent at merrit when I first heard brooks and dunn which was ideal but people said the shadows were disturbing with the lantern.  Why isn't anyone ever laughing.  Im terrified that celebrities are going to ambush me one day for all the positng on forums I do. 

I am terrified of you  :crying1: 

Is NotKevinK a bot or something

Before you mentioned the bot thing, my theory was maybe he spoke a different language. and was in some other country and was using some kind of  online translator to bring everything over in English. But now that you mention it... that first comment he made in this thread looks a whole lot like something he said about a week ago.

original.gif

(Also whys the site going down so much lately :zoomzoom: )

really?? omg that girl is so talented why she wasnt credited :/

Sorry, I heard Mary J.'s Follow and it's the hottest thing.  This is trash, per usual.  :mahhaw:

Like how is she relatable at all?  Wtf is she even saying?  Why does she have so many followers?  What is her deal?  Why am I asking so many questions no one will answer?