We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Royal Blood

If A Guy Is Dating A Transgender Girl! Would You Identify Him As Straight?

Or would you identify them as Gay or Bi?

I was watching these youtube video's of Alaska Thunderfuck and her Brother!

Her Brother is dating youtuber Gigi Gorgeous, and some gay guys are posting hate comments!

Because they don't believe that he is straight!

Only because she is Transgender, and she didn't have her sex reassignment surgery yet!

Maybe she did have the SRS! But we don't need to know everything, right?

Ps, this was filmed before he started dating Gigi

I was going to say straight until I Google'd Gigi. Now, Bi at the very least, but probably gay. Gigi maintains a lot of masculinity regardless of if she is trying or not, and her male features are strong. And not having the reassignment means shes all male naked. I would say hes gay, but Bi seems more fair.

Also Gigis transgender video was something else "My choice to be a woman makes me more woman than most women" gurl bye tumblr_lufw0gLnTT1qdlkgg.gif

who cares about labels tho, he likes guys with female appareace / "girls" with a surprise in their shorts

I also don't care about labels, i came up question after i saw the comments!

What if there is no suprise in their shorts? Because after the srs there vagina looks like a biological born womans vagina!

I also don't care about labels, i came up question after i saw the comments!

What if there is no suprise in their shorts? Because after the srs there vagina looks like a biological born womans vagina!

still, you know he is a man, why would you want a date someone who is/was a man and pretend he is 100% female instead of dating an actual girl, I think that's because he has this attraction to men but yet he finds women's body sexier... which is totally fine, I mean there's nothing bad about it but I would't call him "straight", not at all.. because I can't call him a woman, even tho he looks and feels like one which is great but just call it as it is

I was going to say straight until I Google'd Gigi. Now, Bi at the very least, but probably gay. Gigi maintains a lot of masculinity regardless of if she is trying or not, and her male features are strong. And not having the reassignment means shes all male naked. I would say hes gay, but Bi seems more fair.

Also Gigis transgender video was something else "My choice to be a woman makes me more woman than most women" gurl bye tumblr_lufw0gLnTT1qdlkgg.gif

Sorry but are you blind? When i look at her i don't see any "masculinity"!

And i said we don't know if she had her srs!

I live in the Netherlands, and here you don't need to have the srs to be considered a woman!

I'd assume they're straight until they show interest in regular men. I really don't consider finding transgender women attractive being gay. A lot of them could pass off as being a woman and you wouldn't know it until they dropped their pants.

Sorry but are you blind? When i look at her i don't see any "masculinity"!

And i said we don't know if she had her srs!

I live in the Netherlands, and here you don't need to have the srs to be considered a woman!

To me her face carries her masculinity. The jawline, the nose. I dont find her to be very feminine, but that's me.

still, you know he is a man, why would you want a date someone who is/was a man and pretend he is 100% female instead of dating an actual girl, I think that's because he has this attraction to men but yet he finds women's body sexier... which is totally fine, I mean there's nothing bad about it but I would't call him "straight", not at all.. because I can't call him a woman, even tho he looks and feels like one which is great but just call it as it is

if you say so darling!!

To me her face carries her masculinity. The jawline, the nose. I dont find her to be very feminine, but that's me.

So what! A lot of biological woman have those same features, that does not mean that they are masculine or not real women!

Most super models have those same features, and straight men drool over them! Does that mean that they are gay/bi?

I'd assume they're straight until they show interest in regular men. I really don't consider finding transgender women attractive being gay. A lot of them could pass off as being a woman and you wouldn't know it until they dropped their pants.

Thats also my thought on this topic! It's a different story if he also dates with gay men

It's funny how gays want to be accepted for being gay! But some gay guys can't accept transgender girls/boys for who they are!

Really hypocritical!!!!

The lgbt community is going to eat itself from inside out!

- Masculine guys hating on fem guys!

- Gays making fun of lesbian women! Vice verse!

- Gay guys and lesbians girls who don't believe in bisexuality!

- Gay men/women who don't consider trans girls as real girls and trans boys as real boys!

This is what is destroying the lgbt community! And not the homophobic people

So what! A lot of biological woman have those same features, that does not mean that they are masculine or not real women!

Most super models have those same features, and straight men drool over them! Does that mean that they are gay/bi?

What was your point to this thread, to force your opinion on everyone until they summit to your views? Everyone has their own preference.

The example you closed with is ridiculous, they are totally different.

I think she looks masculine, I don't find her feminine, trying to detach her from her male attributes would be impossible for me. I would not be able to separate the identities (in this case), thats why I said Bi, or gay.

What was your point to this thread, to force your opinion on everyone until they summit to your views? Everyone has their own preference.

The example you closed with is ridiculous, they are totally different.

I think she looks masculine, I don't find her feminine, trying to detach her from her male attributes would be impossible for me. I would not be able to separate the identities (in this case), thats why I said Bi, or gay.

I'm not trying to force my views on you! But don't come with you crapy comment like "she has a masculine face so i consider him bi/gay" that just stupid!

"Preference" means something else! Has nothing to do with this.

I mad that example because you kept on talking about her "masculine face and thats why he is gay"

I was trying to show you how stupid you sound!

If you find her looks masculine, i really feel sorry for you!

tumblr_ml3zjyGk2f1s2kzvmo1_500.gif

And you keep talking about her "male attributes" but you/we don't know if she still has them!

I'm not trying to force my views on you! But don't come with you crapy comment like "she has a masculine face so i consider him bi/gay" that just stupid!

"Preference" means something else! Has nothing to do with this.

I mad that example because you kept on talking about her "masculine face and thats why he is gay"

I was trying to show you how stupid you sound!

If you find her looks masculine, i really feel sorry for you!

tumblr_ml3zjyGk2f1s2kzvmo1_500.gif

And you keep talking about her "male attributes" but you/we don't know if she still has them!

Whatever, there is clearly no reasoning with you whatsoever. My comment wasn't a crappy, wasn't even shade, my comment was simply a different opinion than yours so you think its crappy. Grow the f**k up, or don't post sh!t like this asking for peoples opinions if you cant even handle them.

im-done-o.gif

Idk, this is always confusing to me. In a way they do have a peen, so if they're having sex...maybe they could be Bi.

But the appearance is of a girl, so is that stronger than what they have? Idek.

Whatever, there is clearly no reasoning with you whatsoever. My comment wasn't a crappy, wasn't even shade, my comment was simply a different opinion than yours so you think its crappy. Grow the f**k up, or don't post sh!t like this asking for peoples opinions if you cant even handle them.

im-done-o.gif

You didn't even have any real valid points! Thats why your comment is crappy!

If you would come up with a real arguments, it would have been a different story, but you chose the cheap lame childish arguments(easy road)! Thats why i reacted this way, because it wasn't relevant! It was childish! I don't know if you get it, but you sound like those homophobic people when you say stuff like that! Ignorant/uneducated!

Idk, this is always confusing to me. In a way they do have a peen, so if they're having sex...maybe they could be Bi.

But the appearance is of a girl, so is that stronger than what they have? Idek.

Most of the guys say it has to do with there appearance! Because they look/talk/"behave" like a women! That why they are attracted to them, and not what they have down there!

And even if she did have the srs! Her vagina would look like the vagina of a biological born woman!

Plus we all know that most gay men would never date a trans girl! But some gay guys would date a trans man!

You didn't even have any real valid points! Thats why your comment is crappy!

If you would come up with a real arguments, it would have been a different story, but you chose the cheap lame childish arguments(easy road)! Thats why i reacted this way, because it wasn't relevant! It was childish! I don't know if you get it, but you sound like those homophobic people when you say stuff like that! Ignorant/uneducated!

This is my last response to you (I simply cant). Your thread is titled "If A Guy Is Dating A Transgender Girl! Would You Identify Him As Straight?"  or would you identify him as bi

my response was "I was going to say straight until I Google'd Gigi. Now, Bi at the very least, but probably gay. Gigi maintains a lot of masculinity regardless of if she is trying or not, and her male features are strong. And not having the reassignment means shes all male naked. I would say hes gay, but Bi seems more fair." I later said "I think she looks masculine, I don't find her feminine, trying to detach her from her male attributes would be impossible for me. I would not be able to separate the identities..." and in referring to male attributes I wasn't just referring to just whether or not she still had her penis. The entire structure is taken into account.  Those were my points, and who are you to say they are valid or invalid

I dont see how any of that is childish, it is a preference, everyone has them, its not homophobic just because it doesn't sit perfectly into your ideology. While I find her masculine, and less than feminine, I didn't say she wasn't a woman, and I never referred to her other than "her." I don't think the guy in that situation would be completely straight, but that's me. Ill tell you whats ignorant,  your gross hypersensitivity to the subject, its made you blind.