We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Trance

The Official Björk Thread: Björk Is Working On New Album

Georgie Darvidis has created her own Björk parody called "Björk at Wjörk". In the video, "Björk" is a barista explaining the process she goes through to make someone's coffee and even does a little singing. Georgie's accent and even her singing is pretty spot on. 

The article that introduced me to this clip features this string of Björk/coffee puns:

"With the amount of artists who’ve barista-ed or continue to barista seeming so high, it’d only make sense that Björk, too, may have at some point used her resume experience as a Stonemilker to make some emotional lattes, include microfoam in her Mouth Mantra, pour a Black Lake of espresso, advocate for the usage of all-Nattura-l beans, Draw Ristrettos (9, perhaps), make the Desired Cappucino through the Triumph of a Heart-shaped foam top, attempt to avoid getting a Stain (or an Echo) on customers, and ultimately feel the caffeinated urge to sing a Hyperballad."

Here's the rest of it: http://flavorwire.com/581035/watch-bjork-is-a-barista-in-superlative-bjork-doing-a-normal-thing-parody-video 

On 21/6/2016 at 1:46 PM, Trance said:

Welcome back :BBMAney:

How much do you love it? More than Vespertine and Homogenic? :sew: 

I made my brother watch it a week ago. When it ended he said he never needs to see it again. Too sad.  :unreal:

I think it's like what the director said, she's not acting but rather feeling. She is Selma and Selma is her. 

They only changed the lyrics because they didn't want to spoil the movie. I agree that the soundtrack version of Scatterheart is better than the film version. :queenflopga: 

Nah Who ya think i is?

Lmfao he's right as f**k Lbr

Mmm maybe being the emotional wreck she is she can really absorb her character's story for real 

On 21/6/2016 at 1:50 PM, Trance said:

That whole white section where the figures are moving is her having sex with Barney. Only Bjork could turn a sex tape into art. :queenflopga: 

She's been looking incredible lately. All the recent pics from gigs she's done in Australia are so good.

Oh and we're getting another Vulnicura Live album. :pieceofwhat: 

Grandma we already had that revealing talk about it months ago. I just truly noticed it with my eyes now

Yesss. And those right dresses, slay mama. Get on Tinder now. Imagine her profile. It'd be hilarious.

Yasss sis I just listened to it today, and I gotta say it's slain me. The Undo version is insane, and Stonemilker is even better than the Album

Although that girl screaming at the end made me think someone was getting raped outside my apartment :cigney:

1 hour ago, Melissa Mckean Atkinson said:

Nah Who ya think i is?

Lmfao he's right as f**k Lbr

Mmm maybe being the emotional wreck she is she can really absorb her character's story for real 

I don't know, you tell me. :drinky:

Yeah. It's a whole Grave of The Fireflies situation: once you see it, you don't need to revisit it. 

Maybe. I'd love to know how her mind works, I could learn so much. 

1 hour ago, Melissa Mckean Atkinson said:

Grandma we already had that revealing talk about it months ago. I just truly noticed it with my eyes now

Yesss. And those right dresses, slay mama. Get on Tinder now. Imagine her profile. It'd be hilarious.

Yasss sis I just listened to it today, and I gotta say it's slain me. The Undo version is insane, and Stonemilker is even better than the Album

Although that girl screaming at the end made me think someone was getting raped outside my apartment :cigney:

Whoops, my bad. :pieceofwhat: 

Grandma?

latest?cb=20130927192716

I may like a ton of old artists, but I am a spring chicken. :madance:

Why has no one made a tinder? If Medoner can get a Grindr profile, why can't Goddess Sparkle (that should be her username tbh) get a damn Tinder profile?:whitneyshade:

Her live performances have been phenomenal this era. She could honestly keep stonemilking this album for more releases if she wanted to. 

It's not a B album unless something random and/or shocking pops up. :pieceofwhat: