We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

overprotecteddance

T.a.t.u Comeback 2017 And News (#tatucomeback)

2 hours ago, Oliver T said:

too bad her voice is going bad again....

I kinda had hopes for this new single, but it's just meh + her voice is completely bad...

She will never have that teenage voice again, I am fine with this, I really like the song!!! It's like a drug for me, listening on repeat  :crying2:

7 hours ago, overprotecteddance said:

She will never have that teenage voice again, I am fine with this, I really like the song!!! It's like a drug for me, listening on repeat  :crying2:

Yes I know but like last year her voice was really not hoarse anymore and she could hit higher notes. And like this winter it got worse again and she started to have the 2012/2013 voice again ... hope it doesn't end up to sound again like it did in 2014...

13 hours ago, Oliver T said:

Yes I know but like last year her voice was really not hoarse anymore and she could hit higher notes. And like this winter it got worse again and she started to have the 2012/2013 voice again ... hope it doesn't end up to sound again like it did in 2014...

Will see, I wish she had the voice from 2008/9 it was the best :crying2:

Lyric video out! :crying2: