We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

overprotecteddance

T.a.t.u Comeback 2017 And News (#tatucomeback)

In Russia LGBT is not approved like in other places...so she wont accept her son to be gay, she will be scared for him because they live in Moscow...Russian people are against that! But she loves her fans, she never said she doesn't!

What a bunch of bullshit. I'm from Latvia and I speak Russian well, I saw the interview and heard what she said. She said that the "lesbians are fine, but men need to breed and that there are so many "bitches" it is unacceptable to be a "fagget"." There was nothing said about her being afraid for her "gay" son...... She's just a simple homophobe... Oh well.... Idk maybe she said smth in a different interview but I'm sure it was a smooth recovery, which she needed to do since she built her career of lgbt.

And she can't sing for sh!t. She's a daughter of a rich man (who's probably a Mafiosi), and so is Lena (her father is a producer). I imagine it wasn't hard for them to score a record deal..... Besides they've been disrespectful to their song writers, one of whom is Elena Keeper, the one who pretty much invented their sound and image...

They've been done for years and it will remain that way.

Plus Julia is a pretty nasty, arrogant c**t and a home wrecker.

What a bunch of bullshit. I'm from Latvia and I speak Russian well, I saw the interview and heard what she said. She said that the "lesbians are fine, but men need to breed and that there are so many "bitches" it is unacceptable to be a "fagget"." There was nothing said about her being afraid for her "gay" son...... She's just a simple homophobe... Oh well.... Idk maybe she said smth in a different interview but I'm sure it was a smooth recovery, which she needed to do since she built her career of lgbt.

And she can't sing for sh!t. She's a daughter of a rich man (who's probably a Mafiosi), and so is Lena (her father is a producer). I imagine it wasn't hard for them to score a record deal..... Besides they've been disrespectful to their song writers, one of whom is Elena Keeper, the one who pretty much invented their sound and image...

Yes..but then she claimed after that they edited the interview and made it up like that, she said that about Russia not accepting gay people...but even if she said it, it was because of media attention and that show detector is always scandalous, so they always make something to be shocking. If she really meant what she said she would never performed in a gay club in her life and would never support them. Listen to this she never said that she hated her fans, apology also, if somebody was hurt:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6kAMp9KFK4 !!!

And yes they didn't liked their writer Elena because she wanted to be in the group and was copying Julia always...Julia explained why they didn't loved her, she wanted to take their place and was always nice with Ivan because of that!

Oh i didnt know what were this girls doing with their lifes , how old are they now¿ they're still beautiful after all this years.

They had great songs,i hope they make a comeback soon.

Oh i didnt know what were this girls doing with their lifes , how old are they now¿ they're still beautiful after all this years.

They had great songs,i hope they make a comeback soon.

They are trying solo careers, Julia haves a shoe line also, Lena just released a new solo album, they kinda made a comeback earlier this year and then had a conflict...now we are waiting to see what happens, they are nothing without eachother!

Yes t.A.T.u had 3 English albums and 3 Russian ones...and a lot of more songs, also they filmed a movie and a lot of documentaries...They don't have a bad song everything is perfection, and they sing about life, it's amazing, the world needs more songs like theirs!

Julia is 29 and lena is 30 years...#tatucomeback

Lena said that Julia and her team wanted full direction of t.A.T.u not including Lena...and she was pissed because of it, but who knews what really happened...one thing is for sure, they can say

goodbye to their solo careers, only way to success is if they get back together, the world doesn't know Julia Volkova and Lena Katina by names, but they know t.A.T.u for sure, just one hot from them and they are back in the game like before  :overitkbye:

excuse you but lena already has a song that's successful out of russia. never forget reached number ONE on the us dance charts, as the only russian artist ever. it also reached #1 in greece and #1 in brazil.

excuse you but lena already has a song that's successful out of russia. never forget reached number ONE on the us dance charts, as the only russian artist ever. it also reached #1 in greece and #1 in brazil.

okay one song...but it's not enough...with tatu they have more potential to make it BIG again!

They are trying solo careers, Julia haves a shoe line also, Lena just released a new solo album, they kinda made a comeback earlier this year and then had a conflict...now we are waiting to see what happens, they are nothing without eachother!

Yes t.A.T.u had 3 English albums and 3 Russian ones...and a lot of more songs, also they filmed a movie and a lot of documentaries...They don't have a bad song everything is perfection, and they sing about life, it's amazing, the world needs more songs like theirs!

Julia is 29 and lena is 30 years...#tatucomeback

I hope they resolve all their problems and make music together again

They settled their differences with Lena Keeper : She asked them to be in Lyubov V Kazhdom Mgnovieni 

How did we ever go this far? 

You touch my hand and start the car

And for the first time in my life

I'm crying

Are we in space, do we belong

Someplace where no one calls it wrong?

And like the stars we burn away

The miles

omg one of my fav song from them..I learned Julia's part to rap..even if I don't know Russian tumblr_nb0dlgRoZT1rfduvxo1_500.gif