We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

overprotecteddance

T.a.t.u Comeback 2017 And News (#tatucomeback)

What's happening at the end of this clip? :smokney2:

Julia explains she had a wonderful time singing "Malchik Gay" in a gay club.

And in this documentary Julia explains that at the beginning of t.A.T.u, Lena went every week to the church to confess because she thought playing a lesbian was a sin..........

What Julia did to Lena?

Nothing really. The two of them always had difficult relations, really strong and all. But Lena really is the annoying one, she's kinda full of herself even though Julia really is the voice of t.a.t.u (the high notes in all the things she said or not gonna get us or other songs are Julia's, lena most of the time has tiny parts in the songs...)

I loved Tatu so much until the recent coments of Julia... that biitch lost me

978869mccryingidol2.gif

I can assure you she never said that. It's been officially confirmed that her words have been edited. She said that SHE DIDN'T WANT HER SON TO BE GAY BECAUSE IN RUSSIA PEOPLE CALL GAY FAGS AND THAT SHE DOESN'T WANT HER SON TO SUFFER FROM THAT. She said that "Russians think two man together are fags and that two women together is more beautiful, it's not true" but all of this was edited.

Julia is herself bisexual, she has lots of gay friends and she often performs in gay clubs + when the Gay anti laws were being passed in Russia, she kept singing "Malchik Gay" in clubs. But she had to sing it a capella and without officially putting it on her shows setlist because she would have had huge problems...

tumblr_ndwz41BvZI1qlozceo6_250.gif

Julia explains she had a wonderful time singing "Malchik Gay" in a gay club.

And in this documentary Julia explains that at the beginning of t.A.T.u, Lena went every week to the church to confess because she thought playing a lesbian was a sin..........

I got that part where she talks about Malchik Gay, but afterwards, when they say she doesn't realize she's being filmed, what is that about?

I was a huge t.A.T.u. fan. I think I'm gonna listen to them tonight. :)

I got that part where she talks about Malchik Gay, but afterwards, when they say she doesn't realize she's being filmed, what is that about?

Oh. She's talking about "The Voice Romania" and the sh!t lena did on stage. She looked ridiculous and Julia was pissed because she had to do what lena's bad team wanted her to do...

I've been listening to Waste Management/Happy Smiles this whole week.

220/Sparks and Snegopady/Snowfalls are perfect songs :crying4:

Oh. She's talking about "The Voice Romania" and the sh!t lena did on stage. She looked ridiculous and Julia was pissed because she had to do what lena's bad team wanted her to do...

Was that the time they sang All About Us (and Not Gonna Get Us, I can't remember) ?

I've been listening to Waste Management/Happy Smiles this whole week.

220/Sparks and Snegopady/Snowfalls are perfect songs :crying4:

I only have 200km and D&M CD's, and Screaming For More DVD. ;) I love that interview when they're asked what their favorite instruments are and Julia just mimicks playing them, because she doesn't know the English words. Love her. :crying4:

I can assure you she never said that. It's been officially confirmed that her words have been edited. She said that SHE DIDN'T WANT HER SON TO BE GAY BECAUSE IN RUSSIA PEOPLE CALL GAY FAGS AND THAT SHE DOESN'T WANT HER SON TO SUFFER FROM THAT. She said that "Russians think two man together are fags and that two women together is more beautiful, it's not true" but all of this was edited.

Julia is herself bisexual, she has lots of gay friends and she often performs in gay clubs + when the Gay anti laws were being passed in Russia, she kept singing "Malchik Gay" in clubs. But she had to sing it a capella and without officially putting it on her shows setlist because she would have had huge problems...

tumblr_ndwz41BvZI1qlozceo6_250.gif

What Julia did to Lena?

Lena said that Julia and her team wanted full direction of t.A.T.u not including Lena...and she was pissed because of it, but who knews what really happened...one thing is for sure, they can say

goodbye to their solo careers, only way to success is if they get back together, the world doesn't know Julia Volkova and Lena Katina by names, but they know t.A.T.u for sure, just one hot from them and they are back in the game like before  :overitkbye:

I only have 200km and D&M CD's, and Screaming For More DVD. ;) I love that interview when they're asked what their favorite instruments are and Julia just mimicks playing them, because she doesn't know the English words. Love her. :crying4:

All their albums are perfection, there are no bad songs...

This is what they said recently in interviews!

Julia said this: I texted Lena few times, but she didn't texted me back.. Julia: It's a shame because their is so potential in t.A.T.u project left to be said, me and Lena need to talk alone I am open for her and don't want to say tatu is over, the project did not died... Lena: I think we said everything with tatu that can be said, and that our time together is over, but never say never!