We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

overprotecteddance

T.a.t.u Comeback 2017 And News (#tatucomeback)

Yeah! love your signature so much..they need to get back one day again with new songs! tumblr_nb0dlgRoZT1rfduvxo1_500.giftumblr_n3omlmq0dz1qbm5kbo1_400.gif

:tbh: 

I'm still waiting for the english version for Lyubov V Kazhdom, and it'll never come :crying4:

Tho Julia is recording new music at the moment and Lena's album is out (or soon idk cuz I don't really check for her), so it's kind of a tiny consolation lot !

:tbh:

I'm still waiting for the english version for Lyubov V Kazhdom, and it'll never come :crying4:

Tho Julia is recording new music at the moment and Lena's album is out (or soon idk cuz I don't really check for her), so it's kind of a tiny consolation lot !

yeah, I asked Lena about reunion she answered me...but after that I remembered that I should have asked her also about English version of Lyubov V Kazhdom.... :crying4:

can anyone explain what happened between them?  :juggingu:

Lena Katina reveals why t.A.T.u. is no more!

"By reason of improper behavior on the part of Julia in relation to me, I must inform you that our further cooperation was absolutely impossible. In addition to the many grossly public and very insulting remarks about me, Julie gave me an ultimatum. She refused to continue to cooperate with me in the project t.A.T.u., if I do not obey her commands in all matters relating to art groups. In this case, I think our future cooperation impossible." - said the girl. And added that Volkova threatens to block access to her solo work in the territory of Russia, taking advantage of connection with the "First Channel". Lena also noted that plans Julia was listed search "new curly redhead girls." It is known that fans of "t.A.T.u." confused the fact that during the rare joint action Lena and Julia on stage, except the main soloists, attended the third girl - backing vocals, often performing party fully behind Volkova, who allegedly has long been a problem with the voice.

Recall the project "t.A.T.u." appeared in 1999 and was completed in 2009, lasted exactly ten years. The group represented Russia at the Eurovision Song Contest 2003, where it took third place.

Julia Volkova: I hold no grudge by Lena, t.A.T.u didn't died, I am open for new songs with Lena, but she is afraid to experiment!

:crying2:  :crying2:  :crying2: