We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

overprotecteddance

T.a.t.u Comeback 2017 And News (#tatucomeback)

Volkova just said today on 30 October 2014 to the Russian news that t.A.T.u reunion may happen but not to soon http://dni.com.ua/showbiz/24090-novosti-shou-biznesa-30-oktyabrya-yuliya-volkova-rasskazala-o-vozmozhnom-vossoedinenii-tatu.html !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just one hit from t.A.T.u and they are back in the game, we need more of their inspirational life songs, the world is waiting for them...

tumblr_mm8jnzYt4A1ql5yr7o1_500.gif Please tag everywhere u can #tatucomeback

10645301_323984231114386_260947258767745tumblr_n3vtsksHud1rs6ajbo1_500.jpg10420787_637608303022463_545709103646373

10402717_771319242889658_416479835760160

RootingForYou.gif

Will there be 2017? Lena pls forgive Julishka she is open for u and wants to continue t.A.T.u project, your billion fans are waiting  :crying2:

Guys pls post cool pictures of our girls and t.A.T.u or gifs whatever u have!!!! Let's make this thread big!

+ Julia is said to have a throat cancer, which would explain the deterioration of her voice recently, so I really think a reunion won't happen 

She said everything is okay..she has done a lot of concerts this months despite her doctor saying her to rest for 2 months after the operation...They will never be famouse if they are doing solo, just one amazing song for tatu and they are back in the game  :overitkbye:

Julia needs to let t.a.t.u die already, it was a good legacy but Julia destroyed the beautiful friendship she shared with Lena with her ignorance and selfish ways plus her voice is shot, Lena is not here to be embarrassed on stage with Julia's pathetic ways

but how did Julia ignored Lena?..they only had conflicts like everybody...If they don't get back together they can say goodbye to their solo projects...Julia said less then a month she is open for tatu and open for lena to work with her again, I understand Lena that maybe she is not feeling the harmony with her like before, but come on let all that behind, no way her solo project is gonna work like tatu success...She is gonna loose a lot of money for no reason with her new album 

:4music:

but how did Julia ignored Lena?..they only had conflicts like everybody...If they don't get back together they can say goodbye to their solo projects...Julia said less then a month she is open for tatu and open for lena to work with her again, I understand Lena that maybe she is not feeling the harmony with her like before, but come on let all that behind, no way her solo project is gonna work like tatu success...She is gonna loose a lot of money for no reason with her new album 

:4music:

They are relying on t.A.t.u millions. + Julia made some money with some of her songs that were kinda successful in Russia like Lyubov Suka or Didn't Wanna Do It.

They are relying on t.A.t.u millions. + Julia made some money with some of her songs that were kinda successful in Russia like Lyubov Suka or Didn't Wanna Do It.

Okay Lena can do this solo thing...but after that fail...she haves to go back to Yulia, it's her only way to success.

I liked T.a.t.u's music. I don't really know or care about them as people (I never stanned for them), but together they released some catchy songs. I liked watching them perform at the Olympics, but for some reason it seemed a bit awkward. They didn't look comfortable together on stage. I think their time is over.

I liked T.a.t.u's music. I don't really know or care about them as people (I never stanned for them), but together they released some catchy songs. I liked watching them perform at the Olympics, but for some reason it seemed a bit awkward. They didn't look comfortable together on stage. I think their time is over.

IKR...I have all their albums and there are no bad songs I miss them and want them back!

Julia is terrible person and she was horrible towards Lena

she doesnt deserve tatu comeback 

But what did she do? She said that they were arguing but every band sometimes argues...and Julia said she is open for Lena again, but Lena is scared to experiment with new songs for tatu

But what did she do? She said that they were arguing but every band sometimes argues...and Julia said she is open for Lena again, but Lena is scared to experiment with new songs for tatu

She allegedly said being gay was bad, but the intervew was allegedly edited. And she was kinda bossy (too much) with Lena.

She allegedly said being gay was bad, but the intervew was allegedly edited. And she was kinda bossy (too much) with Lena.

yeah...but even if she said that she didnt meant that becase before she was always saying how she feels the energy with gays when she performs at the club and loves them...it was only for promotion to make a scandal for the media and to be everywhere in the media...Julia haves an amazing voice she lost her voice to pleasure us, Julia knows how to make an attention Lena is more shy and conserved, if it was Lenas opinion they wouldnt even kiss, because Lena didnt want it, Julia didnt had problem to act like a lesbian and that's the reason why Julia is considered as a bossy girl of the bend, but no matter what they need to solve their sh!t on the table, Julka said that she is open for new songs and  new tatu direction, Lena is scared to experiment.... 

sure, her calling the gays "f*gs" was a production thing :paper:

In Russia LGBT is not approved like in other places...so she wont accept her son to be gay, she will be scared for him because they live in Moscow...Russian people are against that! But she loves her fans, she never said she doesn't!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6kAMp9KFK4