We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Nicole Scherzinger Released A Ballad Called "run"

Nicole Scherzinger Released A Ballad Called

Nicole Scherzinger's coming for Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" weave.

A new ballad titled "Run" by the former Pussycat Doll debuted over the weekend, and it's just what the doctor ordered to help people forget about her lead single she tried ("On The Rocks").

It's pretty raw sounding, which is refreshing considering many female artists these days rely on robotic add ons and auto-tune to assist them from YouTube singer to certified recording artist (zzzz).

And right when you're about to move on

He pulls you back every time

Here's some advise for the next one

Run, run, run

I've seen plenty of websites dog the song in their review, but give it a chance. Give the simplistic power ballad a listen (lyrics below):

Do you like it?

Don't let him lead you to the dark

Don't tell him all your secrets

He'll leave you with a broken heart

He'll try and tell you that he wants you

Just to keep you on the line

And right when you're about to move on

He pulls you back every time

[Hook]

Run, run, run

Run, run, run

[Verse 2]

Darling I know that you're just like me

You give your love a boy too fast

But once it's gone it's gone forever

And there's coming back from that

He's got this perfect way about him

He'll make you think that you come first

But you'll get lost in the challenge

You're trying not to get hurt

[Hook]

Run, run, run

Run, run, run

[bridge]

Don't even search for that four-letter word

You'll never get it out

You try, and try, and try

But he'll just shut you down

Don't wanna say I told you so

So please go now

[Hook]

Run, run, run

Run, run, run

http://www.breatheheavy.com/nicole-scherzinger-released-a-ballad-called-run/'>

Don't like her at all!

I do like the song but it won't do good, its just not radio friendly.

Another thing, she's been trying so hard to do this solo career and has had NO luck what so ever! How do you judge all these singing shows and not know what the people want? Andddddd how do you come from a group (the pussycat dolls) that you sang all the songs for, and who dominated the charts, only to release these lack luster tracks that I find embarrassing?!?!?

This song is truly beautiful. And she sounds brilliant. Her voice has what so many pop songs these days are missing - passion. You can hear it, and it's palpable. This song will unfortunately not be a hit because it's not too radio friendly with the rest of the crap that's in right now. This truly amazing song is singularly more superior than anything out in the pop world today, including Britney.

I want to hear real music from real artists. I want real words and real emotions from real people with real stories to share with the world. Enough with this EDM digital synth dance sh!t. It was fun for a while, but it's time for a change. This is it. I want more of this, not more plastic generic dance crap that every pop record label is force feeding everyone.

Funny how everyone says she flops when she has one of the best live singing voices out there in the pop world and is a great performer. She obviously doesn't flop when she has a label backing her with a second solo album. Also her solo music videos have millions of views. Her first single off her new album which was actually "Your Love" which currently has 21 million views and her other videos such as "Right There" has 89 million "Don't Hold Your Breath" has 42 million, "Wet" 35 million. So can someone explain to me how this is a flop!?

Funny how everyone says she flops when she has one of the best live singing voices out there in the pop world and is a great performer. She obviously doesn't flop when she has a label backing her with a second solo album. Also her solo music videos have millions of views. Her first single off her new album which was actually "Your Love" which currently has 21 million views and her other videos such as "Right There" has 89 million "Don't Hold Your Breath" has 42 million, "Wet" 35 million. So can someone explain to me how this is a flop!?

They watch the videos cause the girl is hot! And all those songs came out years ago, YEARS! Those numbers are just accumulated views over time. Where have her songs been on the charts? Thats how you distinguish if a song/artist is a FLOP or not.