We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Britney Dumps Ice Bucket On Larry Rudolph

People are usually saying that she thinks TOO much and gets TOO nervous... which apparently promotes the short answers and lack of elaboration in some of her responses...

What do y'all really want? :moorangu:

I'm not people. 

I want Britney to be herself but she's a nervious person and she answers too fast sometimes. Do u remember the 'I think that's great!' when she was asked about a death?

So you want Britney to be silent forever because some people are stupid?

So many stupid jokes here btw....No wonder why Britney doesn't want to share her thoughts with us.

1. Did I write that I want Britney to be silent or sh!t? 

2. I was not joking at all.

I think I misunderstood your post and the intention behind it. I understand what you mean now. Sorry. :)

Eloquence is not a skill everybody possesses and some do lose it over time due to anxiety. Maybe she does not feel confident in what she is saying. I cannot speak for her, because I am not her... but sometimes it does seem as though she is unsure of herself. It's not something that I look upon as a negative trait, it is darling and sincere, and she means well... but I do find it sad that she does give off that aura. I hope she finds assurance in herself and her views if that is the case. 

MTE!

Actually, I think she will get that confidence again with herself someday. She's on the right way.

1. Did I write that I want Britney to be silent or sh!t? 

2. I was not joking at all.

1.No matter what Britney says, people always use her words to make fun of her and put her down even if Britney thinks 10 times before saying something so she can avoid this only if she's silent.People can't understand her.

2.I'm not talking about you but I'm talking about stupid jokes in this thread.

Sorry if I upset you.

i'm going to make a very large donation... 

Does he want a medal or something ?  :lykeokyea:

Some people do the challenge without even donating. He's just trying to make it clear that he's doing both.

I'm sure if he did not say he was donating, some of the exhalers would be bitching about him not donating.  :4music:

I don't know why you are always trying to lecture people... aren't you that Alicia992/Rebellion992 person? Since when did you develop a moral compass? You used to troll like there was no tomorrow. :moorangu:

This again? this is like really old news buddy, I already explained that whole drama with other members, it was a year ago so I'm over explaining it every time someone brings it up.

I'm not people. 

I want Britney to be herself but she's a nervious person and she answers too fast sometimes. Do u remember the 'I think that's great!' when she was asked about a death?

that was because she didnt hear him properly not bc she answered too fast and was nervous  :lykeokyea: