Sign in to follow this  
Innocentney

I Miss Shows Like These..

I started watching some old cartoons & I never realized how sexual some are or how serious some were :thinkingpinky: or some just being so funny in a way I guess :p

Rocko's modern life I never knew he was a sex service call guy or whatever :wahlykeomg: Well I was the 3 when they showed the reruns :p

Hey Arnold was also a really good show my favorite character was helga! it was very cool & urban :yaknow:

I was also watching the powerpuffs girls

I used to pretend I was bubbles when I was younger :umomg:

Ugh I wish they can still have shows like these :p I can't stand some of cartoons they show now :awkward:

Hmm I kinda feel like watching courage the cowardly dog it was one of those shows that use to creep me out when I was younger :lolll:

PPG, Hamtaro, Pokémon (it's sh&#33;t now), Cody Lyoko, Cow and Chicken, Dexter's Laboratory, Totally Spies, Martin Mystery (totally spies and martin mystery are french...along with code lyoko...YASS) <3  

Hey Arnold, mhm Remember That's so Raven?  umomg  Kim Possible, The Proud Family, GOD SO MANY SHOWS!!!!

PPG, Hamtaro, Pokémon (it's sh&#33;t now), Cody Lyoko, Cow and Chicken, Dexter's Laboratory, Totally Spies, Martin Mystery (totally spies and martin mystery are french...along with code lyoko...YASS) <3

Hey Arnold, mhm Remember That's so Raven? umomg Kim Possible, The Proud Family, GOD SO MANY SHOWS!!!!

Omg yes except the Martin mystery :p pokemon has improved from the black & white series! :p

Did you know the proud family was actually going to be a nick show but they rejected thus being on Disney channel lol

I loved cartoon network shows like PPG, Ed Edd n Eddy & Courage The Cowardly Dog :)

OMG how could i forge the Flawless Courage the Cowardly Dog (That show still creeps me out today!  And I love it!!!)

Ed Edd n' Eddy...I remembered my mum told me not to watch that show because it's bad for me...and now my younger siblings watch dumber/stupider shows...

I don't know them.

Have you seen the atrocity they've done to the Power Puff Girls?

Actually no lol I forgot but it looks bad but at least they used the same voice actors

The powderpuff girls had another remake a couple years ago in Japan's Cartoon Network which looked so cute but made no fucking sense at all :p