We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Justin Bieber's New Song Will Piss Off Selena Gomez

Justin Bieber's New Song Will Piss Off Selena Gomez

Justin Bieber's feature on Trey Songz's new track, "Foreign," will probably send Selena Gomez running for the hills. Or the club.

Even though the on-again off-again pop couple are currently on-again, his new song about a former flame may change all that.

The Biebs briefly dated a random named Chantel Jeffries in Miami and made it real public. Like, let me piss off my ex-girlfriend public - posting pictures of them cuddling on Instagram etc.

You may recall her from the she was in the passenger seat when JB got pulled over for a DUI.

Some suspicious lyrics from the song:

After we leave girl, you know where you going

Straight to the hotel, you ain’t leaving ’til the morning

“Shout-out Miami for having so many foreign babes.”

Not the best way to keep your girl happy after just getting back together.

“The whole drama between Sel and Justin started when she saw three text messages between him and Chantel,” a source told HollywoodLife.com. “He promised that they were just friends but when she read the texts from Chantel, Selena was like, ‘No way,’ because they were so flirty — like, ‘Babe, I miss you’ with little heart emojis.”

Emoji flirting? Ultimate betrayal.

Despite all the dramz, the song is pretty hot:

http://www.breatheheavy.com/justin-biebers-new-song-will-piss-off-selena-gomez/'>