We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Joshua.

Ellie Goulding: "you Don't Have To Be A Skank To Sell Records"

It has an 80% sell-out rate. Right around what the Femme Fatality Tour was averaging. :sew:

Mte. FF era outselling Artpop in every single way, the slayage is real :sew:

I can't believe we are finally done with that joke of an artist, we have been through so much but the glorious day finally came <3

Pressed because she doesn't have the face, the body or the sex appeal to show some skin. Literally the only people who complain about these things are fat and ugly or a mother on her period who doesn't have the balls to question her own parenting skills and would rather blame their 14 year old daughter slutting it up and getting fingered in the local park on a celebrity.

Poordat Ellie. Poordat. :missswan:

Pressed because she doesn't have the face, the body or the sex appeal to show some skin. Literally the only people who complain about these things are fat and ugly or a mother on her period who doesn't have the balls to question her own parenting skills and would rather blame their 14 year old daughter slutting it up and getting fingered in the local park on a celebrity.

Poordat Ellie. Poordat. :missswan:

So funny and so true at the same time. :orangu:

I can't with all the Ellie shade, which is ridiculous coming from Britney fans. A so called "artist" who in her 15 year career has yet to make a "Ray of Light" album. Yet her embarrassing fans have the mouth to shade Ellie, who debuted with a ray of light and followed it up with a better ray of light "Halcyon." Anything could happen is better than anything on Circus-BJ. Lights (song) is better than most of Britney's discography. I'll keep saying this, Britney and Mariah fans have no say in anything since their faves can't sh&#33;t out a ray of light. They remain embarrassing flops while Queenllie is critically acclaimed.

I can't with all the Ellie shade, which is ridiculous coming from Britney fans. A so called "artist" who in her 15 year career has yet to make a "Ray of Light" album. Yet her embarrassing fans have the mouth to shade Ellie, who debuted with a ray of light and followed it up with a better ray of light "Halcyon." Anything could happen is better than anything on Circus-BJ. Lights (song) is better than most of Britney's discography. I'll keep saying this, Britney and Mariah fans have no say in anything since their faves can't sh&#33;t out a ray of light. They remain embarrassing flops while Queenllie is critically acclaimed.

Blackout is Brinty's ROL

beyonce-4.gif