• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

RoyalStan85

RoyalStan85

"I go through life like a karate kid"

• Members
  • 7,913 posts
  • LocationNY

I have been saying this for months now and people in here write me off. I feel like it is almost a 100% now that there will not be a 3rd single off Britney Jean.

When most of you were getting crazy over certain songs being introduced to radio as being the next single.. I was looking at it as it was.

I feel like BMG TESTED a few songs.. nothing showed enough promise to be a single and I really feel that the Britney Jean album is now CLOSED.

IMO, BMG and her team have already started hatching a plan to bust out some new songs for Spring/Summer on their own.

• Lenore likes this

FrenchReloaded

FrenchReloaded

† A.J. †

• Senior Members
  • 22,090 posts
  • LocationUnion City, NJ

tumblr_mar2xladHk1rdbplco1_500.jpg

• NYOutcast ♕, Memory of Lightwaves and Nina Dobrev like this

pokerfais

pokerfais

• Members
  • 2,763 posts
  • LocationFL

:crying1: truth

BJ is flopping 

Steebie

Steebie

Godney

• Senior Members
  • 70,718 posts

Perfume was released 4 months ago & flopped. We're def not getting a third. 

I Just Want More

I Just Want More

Rockstar XOXO

• Members
  • 12,133 posts
  • LocationHeaven on earth
I'm so glad you made this thread, i havent seen any others like it and i was under the misconception there would be a third single before i saw this thread

Thanks for the info :ipass:
  • RoyalStan85, Kalex, Memory of Lightwaves and 2 others like this

RoyalStan85

RoyalStan85

• Members
  • 7,913 posts
  • LocationNY

YOU GUYS!!!

also.. I am not trying to sh!t on Britney Jean either. I love Britney Jean it is just that in hindsight I am not even sure if Britney Jean was ever meant to be a full BANGER...

I am not sure what happened... It is obvious too me now though and most likely obvious to BMG and all of Britney's parties that the album is dead on a promotional scale.

Britney Jean is kind of like a stand alone album.. an album chuck full of sounds for specific fans and filled with "Britney'isms"

I think they planned on Work Bitch being bigger than it was... most likely thought the single would carry the album....

whatever the case may be... in any logic releasing a 3rd single now makes no sense... and the wide gap from Perfume to now is so big...

id say that a 3rd single is 90% not gonna happen

Nina Dobrev

Nina Dobrev

Queen.

• Members
  • 9,914 posts
  • LocationMystic Falls

tumblr_mz0tw340vx1rjw83io4_500_zps91fffc

Except there's a collab in the making with Gaga apparently, so that could be a "third single."

Whatever though, I don't care at this point.

I think everyone's too exhausted to deal with this sh!t anyway.

partition

partition

Baby

• Banned
  • 14 posts

i read your theory and you didnt provide any real info on why there isnt going to be a 3rd single lol

britney is n break from vegas...perfect time to film the video and send out the official single

XwIRgRO.gif

BrittonJeanSpears

BrittonJeanSpears

BrittonJeanSpears, at your service. t(-.-t)

• Banned
  • 26,856 posts
  • LocationSalem, MA - 1690

I'm so glad you made this thread, i havent seen any others like it and i was under the misconception there would be a third single before i saw this thread

^This.

YOU GUYS!!!

also.. I am not trying to sh!t on Britney Jean either. I love Britney Jean it is just that in hindsight I am not even sure if Britney Jean was ever meant to be a full BANGER...

I am not sure what happened... It is obvious too me now though and most likely obvious to BMG and all of Britney's parties that the album is dead on a promotional scale.

Britney Jean is kind of like a stand alone album.. an album chuck full of sounds for specific fans and filled with "Britney'isms"

I think they planned on Work Bitch being bigger than it was... most likely thought the single would carry the album....

whatever the case may be... in any logic releasing a 3rd single now makes no sense... and the wide gap from Perfume to now is so big...

id say that a 3rd single is 90% not gonna happen

She said in August this album was for her die hard fans. No one could've imagined she'd meant ONLY for us... :icanttt:

tumblr_mz0tw340vx1rjw83io4_500_zps91fffc

Except there's a collab in the making with Gaga apparently, so that could be a "third single."

Whatever though, I don't care at this point.

I think everyone's too exhausted to deal with this sh!t anyway.

^this. We're so fucking done with this.

• Nina Dobrev likes this

onyx09

onyx09

Prince Of Pop

• Members
  • 17,974 posts
  • LocationTexas

i see what you did there :ipass:

seanrob

seanrob

Baby

• Members
  • 12 posts

It definitely doesn't seem like there will be, but I'm still crossing my fingers we might get a third. One more PLEEEEASE!

Lenore

Lenore

B L A C K O U T stan

• Members
  • 7,244 posts
  • LocationTennessee

I REALLY hope this is the case :lolomg1:

Magnolia

Magnolia

• Members
  • 1,479 posts
No. There will be a third single. Save this thread

ashley.

ashley.

• Members
  • 12,127 posts

IA. 

i think the Gaga collab  would probably replace what would have been the 3rd single  :thinkingpinky:

fuckofffloverboy

fuckofffloverboy

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationAustralia
As much as a flop ISBE is to us, it would be a good song for the GP lbr it's the kinda sh!t people listen to these days. That's if there is a 3rd single

NYOutcast ♕

NYOutcast ♕

#GoingToHell

• Senior Members
  • 63,221 posts
  • LocationUr Clit

tbh.

Brittany Jean slaying dem dust certifications at shelves near u

tumblr_n1khcmaarU1rosb88o1_500.gif

celiney

celiney

She's been cloned

• Members
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationCanada

Glad to know feelings can predict the future  :hair:

RoyalStan85

RoyalStan85

• Members
  • 7,913 posts
  • LocationNY

I wanna again sort of say

I am not trying to give proof

U only need a few parts of your brain to realize that a single off Britney Jean at this point is well... pointless

Luckyyy

Luckyyy

BarbFatale

• Members
  • 13,148 posts
  • LocationThe Shadow Room
Oh well. There really is no need for a 3rd single if she wasn't going to promote tbh. Let's just let it RIP tbh
rhonj-ter-praying.gif

RoyalStan85

RoyalStan85

• Members
  • 7,913 posts
  • LocationNY

I feel like a lot of the people that visit this forum don't live in a REAL world... somehow you guys have created some fantasy land where things will happen when clearly they wont...

hopes turn into some sort of promises and nobody in here ever wants to have a true educated discussion on anything.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Britney Jean, Single

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users