• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

SONAR

SONAR

Got You On My Sonar

• Members
  • 2,559 posts
  • LocationGreat White North

Maybe I'm a flop stan for not knowing, but I wanna know if there are any mistakes in Britney's videos.

I know of two: In Toxic, when she's a flight attendant, the golden badge on her uniform disappears and reappears a couple of times while she's dancing.

And in HIAM, at the end when she's dancing in black, her necklace appears and disappears in some shots.

Are there any other little things like that you guys have noticed?

• ryannskaggggs, SDBRITNEY, Sailfish and 1 other like this

daniel10456

daniel10456

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3,736 posts
Also in the final chorus of HIAM there are 2 or 3 different black outfits in different shots
  • Outrageous Zone and mikefatone like this

PopPerfection

PopPerfection

Posting Freak

• Members
  • 5,180 posts

while dancing, the red thing on her pants falls off and they leave it on the ground

• DignifiedLove, SONAR, Isla. and 1 other like this

LiamPayne

LiamPayne

Eye Candy

• Members
  • 8,164 posts
  • LocationParis

I'm too focused on others things you know.  :oohbaby:

• ThanksToBritney, wohoo, Under the stars ♫ and 1 other like this

Dark.Knight

Dark.Knight

The member they need, not the one they deserve

• Members
  • 16,484 posts

Toxic - she has her hair up in the beginning and it's brown, once she turns, it's down and blonde 

Womanizer - the limo scene there isn't a background put on the glass windows

Oops - in the second verse, one of the dancers does his move out of sync with the others, like half a second late

Gimme more - the whole video

Piece of me - britney's face pasted on one of the dancer's body

FF DVD - in the beginning of Gimme More one of the dancer's pole its B has fallen off and it keeps reappearing and disappearing on different shots

• SDBRITNEY, Memory of Lightwaves, LiamPayne and 4 others like this

Fierceney.

Fierceney.

slay bitch

• Senior Members
  • 12,971 posts

Maybe I'm a flop stan for not knowing, but I wanna know if there are any mistakes in Britney's videos.

I know of two: In Toxic, when she's a flight attendant, the golden badge on her uniform disappears and reappears a couple of times while she's dancing.

And in HIAM, at the end when she's dancing in black, her necklace appears and disappears in some shots.

Are there any other little things like that you guys have noticed?

omg i never noticed the toxic one!! thanks for the info :) same with hiam. i didnt even notice :gloria:

• LiamPayne likes this

Fierceney.

Fierceney.

slay bitch

• Senior Members
  • 12,971 posts

The 2nd verse, where she's at the copy machine, and they show the phone, 1:26 is where it starts. She's not doing the same thing she's doing on the phone compared to the background :gloria:

• Zeljko1900BS, workB, Tro­uble and 3 others like this

wohoo

wohoo

Stalker

• Members
  • 9,642 posts

womanizer: when she's driving the car with her foot, the speedometer shows 0 :orangu:

45589,unbenanntQM0YW.jpg

• InSomniArt., Michael Not Jackson, OliverOliver and 34 others like this

claire234

claire234

• Members
  • 2,876 posts
One major mistake in Toxic that's overlooked nearly all the time is that the plane she's flying in keeps changing.

At the beginning of a video when the camera's zooming in, it's a fighter jet, then for some strange reason it turns into a commercial jet full of people.

As it flies over the city, it then turns into Concorde for a brief moment. Then at the end of the video as the camera pans out of the cabin, it turns into a fighter jet again.

(And birds don't fly at that altitude either, especially behind jet engines).

The tech research that went into the video is really funny.
  • Michael Not Jackson, workB, .Diva. and 3 others like this

LiamPayne

LiamPayne

Eye Candy

• Members
  • 8,164 posts
  • LocationParis

Toxic - she has her hair up in the beginning and it's brown, once she turns, it's down and blonde 

Oops - in the second verse, one of the dancers does his move out of sync with the others, like half a second late

FF DVD - in the beginning of Gimme More one of the dancer's pole its B has fallen off and it keeps reappearing and disappearing on different shots

I've notice that, can you explain me how it's possible that the B disappears and reappears ?

• iscream likes this

Fierceney.

Fierceney.

slay bitch

• Senior Members
  • 12,971 posts

:loldisbitch: :gloria:

wait i dont see the toxic mistake and for womanizer, are you talking about when the background is a tunnel then it turns white?

Luminous

Luminous

• Members
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSomewhere!

That's not a mistake, in fact they are 2 different outfits. :urwrong:   I think the creepy face (02:45) looks more like a mistake, but neither is.  :yeahsure:  :)

Dark.Knight

Dark.Knight

• Members
  • 16,484 posts

I've notice that, can you explain me how it's possible that the B disappears and reappears ?

cuz it was filmed in 2 nights

i'll show you 

Look at the male dancers in the beginning who comes from the left stage of the stage (looking from the audience's perspective) and then moves to the right side next to the boat thing by the first verse, keep looking all the time and the B on top will keep disappearing and reappearing 

• LiamPayne and Fierceney. like this

Fierceney.

Fierceney.

slay bitch

• Senior Members
  • 12,971 posts

omg :gloria: you're good!

Fierceney.

Fierceney.

slay bitch

• Senior Members
  • 12,971 posts

That's not a mistake, in fact they are 2 different outfits. :urwrong:   I think the creepy face (02:45) looks more like a mistake, but neither is.  :yeahsure:  :)

flawless sig :shake:

• Luminous likes this

Drogon

Drogon

The Winged Shadow

• Members
  • 8,942 posts

In Radar, at the very ending she missteps and turns around to look at the camera/crew

they used footage from two different shows, they filmed both of the Toronto dates.

Dark.Knight

Dark.Knight

• Members
  • 16,484 posts

:loldisbitch: :gloria:

wait i dont see the toxic mistake and for womanizer, are you talking about when the background is a tunnel then it turns white?

the tunnel one is there, is right before the tunnel, when they're downtown

• Fierceney. likes this

Luminous

Luminous

• Members
  • 872 posts
  • LocationSomewhere!

The 2nd verse, where she's at the copy machine, and they show the phone, 1:26 is where it starts. She's not doing the same thing she's doing on the phone compared to the background :gloria:

womanizer: when she's driving the car with her foot, the speedometer shows 0 :orangu:

OMG, I never realized about that  :wahlykeomg:  :wahlykeomg:

• Fierceney. likes this

Dark.Knight

Dark.Knight

• Members
  • 16,484 posts

omg :gloria: you're good!

I've done proofreading documents and artworks at work, so it's in my nature now to see those things, it annoys me lol

TheCharmedTributes1

TheCharmedTributes1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3,261 posts

I always wondered if that scene in WB where you can see a car circling dancers in the desert is a mistake - in the first shot you can clearly see Britney doing her dance moves and in the next one she disappears? :orlynow:

• damazz09 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users