♕ Alex

Beyonce Has Killed The No Promo Excuse

316 posts in this topic

spill that true tea again.

I hate Beyonce but I also dislike delusional britards.

'OMG if she performed once she would debut at #1 with 300k+'

Did everyone forget that Fatte Female predictions went DOWN after her promo performances?

760ff0ee45.gif

No, just the media licks Beyonces ass hole and expects everyone else to as well. And if you say you dont like beyonce everyone is like "omg" she is so amazing.......

im not doubting her talent...but to ME she is boring.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  Either you like an artist or you dont.  I think people should pick a side and stick to it and thats it. 

'OMG if she performed once she would debut at #1 with 300k+'

Did everyone forget that Fatte Female predictions went DOWN after her promo performances?

760ff0ee45.gif

Some are still praising the FF era :britdrown:

Brit was this close to have a good album, at least one good performance at an award show and she would have slayed it!

I can't!

Why do you hate Beyonce? What did she ever do to you?

8w1.gif

I dislike her as an artist even though I like a few songs, as a performer she has always bore me. and As a person, she is phony af.

Sweetie , Beyonce and her team are smart , they Have been Preparing for this since the Birth of Blue Ivy.

Ya'll were making fun of her Grammy , SuperBowl , Award Show , Tour , Commercials and appearances without her having new material out, while the truth of the matter was that she's been promoting the "Beyonce" Brand and Image itself , all leading up to this "Groundbreaking" moment.