We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

CTV

What Is Hold On Tight About?

I think about her partner, someone she loves - cause she says " HE " and God is not a he.

But it has also other meanings, like holding on tight to your beliefs, dreams, and stuff like that... Hmmm maybe even Jesus... Idk, but it's a beautiful song <3

I think about her partner, someone she loves - cause she says " HE " and God is not a he.

But it has also other meanings, like holding on tight to your beliefs, dreams, and stuff like that... Hmmm maybe even Jesus... Idk, but it's a beautiful song <3

What are you talking about... "God created man in His image." HIS.

What are you talking about... "God created man in His image." HIS.

If Britney is talking about God, she can use "He" as many Christians do based on Scripture. It doesn't automatically mean it's a boyfriend. Also, "being made in the image of God has nothing to do with physical characteristics." God is a spirit. Man and woman are both a reflection of God, not necessarily physically.

Ok, I'm getting off topic and I haven't even heard this song.  :p

So glad there is a thread about this cause I was wondering the same myself! When she says "He comes to me in my dreams..." And so forth it makes me think its a spiritual thing but the verses make me think its about her trusting her partner. An interviewer should totally ask her this I need an answer!