We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Aldo

You'll Never Know What You've Got Till It's Gone*

Well my friends…   :crying2: you can tell that only because of Britney Jean streaming mercy I’m back. Godney’s Holy Spirit took and will continue to take care of Joan Jean. 

I would like to thank Jordan and  give him a shout-out (look at meh, who do I think I am? Body Ache?) For being the adult and wise one here and unbanning me due to my heartbreaking letter we all saw on twitter. I don’t expect Bobby to apologize nor do I need his apology.  Apology is a very expensive gift; don't expect it from cheap people. If I can use the metaphor he’s like only fat&rich kid in Africa and people need to pretend to like him in order to have some food... See, I would rather die of starvation than to do that. :walkonby:

Unbanning is one small step for a Joan Jean but one giant leap for Exhale’s conservatorship fight. You can say and speak your mind regardless if someone with the power has problem with that! What they can really do – close the thread or move it to general? Jesus, what a power that must be! :idc1:

8alo.png

I’m still not free. If I wasn't under the restraints that I'm under right now, with all the mods and management team ɑχ and Exhalers analyzing me every day and all that kind of stuff ... I'd feel so liberated, and feel like myself, but  that’s a contract that I’ve signed in order to stay here.

lgud.png

I saw all these threads and lovely responses and I would like to say Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! :xf10:   I still have to fight for ambienthollow, we all do. I wrote to Jordan saying that He just got pissed off cuz I was banned... And sometimes friends have that urge to yell, scream and letting it all out cuz someone they like "got hurt"". Get him back. I vouch for him. I see the problem, I get it. He was wrong and posted few no-no gifs, but c’mon it was his 2007 moment, we forgave Britney, let’s show some more love too.

9k5b.png

* BSN 1 --->  VOTE BRITNEY ---Bitch Stole My Look! Lady Gaga vs. Britney Spears in Sequined Body Suits eonli.ne/Ie19PI 

* BSN 2  Okay, now it’s time for some Britney Jean – what’s your favorite track, aside her 3rd single worthy ‘Till it’s gone?

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY betch :-D

I didn't read all that but I LOVE the title - one of my faves <3

jessie.gif

"I’m still not free. If I wasn't under the restraints that I'm under right now, with all the mods and management team ɑχ and Exhalers analyzing me every day and all that kind of stuff ... I'd feel so liberated, and feel like myself, but  that’s a contract that I’ve signed in order to stay here."

:orangu:

That part literally killed me.

Glad you're back, now be a good member!