We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

puppylo16

Back Up Dancer Says Doing Miley's Vma Peformance Was Degrading...

Hey since people have been posting about Miley on the BSN section including Jordan, guess I could too though I know this will get deleted, locked, or moved or even  me reported or banned cuz it's a negative thread but it's worth it for this bitch.

I remember watching the performance and felt second hand embarrassment for anyone involved  and glad at least one of them actually were. Miley seems like a bitch and doesn't care about anyone but herself. Britney will never let this happened and will never let her back up dancers of any size do something like this.

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-the-presses/miley-cyrus-s-backup-dancer-hollis-jane-calls-gig--degrading---left-in-tears-001615380.html

Hey since people have been posting about Miley on the BSN section including Jordan, guess I could too though I know this will get deleted, locked, or moved or even  me reported or banned cuz it's a negative thread but it's worth it for this bitch.

I remember watching the performance and felt second hand embarrassment for anyone involved  and glad at least one of them actually were. Miley seems like a bitch and doesn't care about anyone but herself. Britney will never let this happened and will never let her back up dancers of any size do something like this.

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-the-presses/miley-cyrus-s-backup-dancer-hollis-jane-calls-gig--degrading---left-in-tears-001615380.html

Someone in "management" said, "Lady Gaga is going to get out there and be too artsy. Let's get out there and show the audience how to have fun!"

Fucking Larry...lol

he was right. miley stole gag's thunder and then some.