Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ImJustAGuy.

People Are Excited Over A Fucken 15 Second Video Clip

15 posts in this topic

And WHY? Because they didn't tell us about it. Because they didn't announce that there was going to be an announcement about an announcement. Because they didn't hype it up or do some stupid countdown. They just released the clip. That's how more things Britney should be. The entire forum was a big giant positive clusterfk the other day and everyone was so excited and happy.

I agree with you. Probably that's the reason why many fans were dissapointed after the GMA thing. Because Britney team overhyped it for nothing (I mean majority already knew about the Vegas so...). And they're finally doing it right with music video! :) :yes2:

I agree with you. Probably that's the reason why many fans were dissapointed after the GMA thing. Because Britney team overhyped it for nothing (I mean majority already knew about the Vegas so...). And they're finally doing it right with music video!  :)  :yes2:

yep, you are right

I defiantly  agreed with you.. I said that many times before I hate brintey surprises and announcements.

You are sooooooooooo right!!   :clap:

so true it hurts

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0