Photo
- - - - -

\"My Pussy Is Hanging Out\" - Now With Video!

• Please log in to reply
551 replies to this topic

#481 femtrooper

femtrooper

Baby

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 06:19 PM

Originally posted by lightsout91
time for new tour outfits please

this was definitely a sign that the corset was just fucking awful

Definitely! She really needs to change that outfit!

#482 Dexter.

Dexter.

Dark Passenger

• Members
  • 5,838 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 09 March 2009 - 06:27 PM

That\'s my girl! -stares at her pu**y-

#483 nowxwatchme

nowxwatchme

• Members
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 06:31 PM

Hahaha! I was TOTALLY there! And I heard it clear as DAY. I was all, \"WOOOOO! Slaaaaave!\" and then it got all quiet and I heard, \"My pu$$y is hanging out, but f**k it!\" Everyone was looking around like... \"What? Seriously? No way....\" I thought I was hearing things but I guess not! I don\'t care. I love Britney AND her kasloppus. Bitch is legend.

#484 BoomBooom

BoomBooom

• Members
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 06:31 PM

Originally posted by breatheheavy

Got a bunch of emails saying Britney said \"MY pu$$y\'S HANGING OUT!\" after the Slave 4 U performance at her show tonight in Tampa, Florida.

Calling all Tampa attendees: True or false?

UPDATE: Ummm...

I wonder how she knew. Looks like she smelled it.

#485 zelle

zelle

Baby

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 06:33 PM

Originally posted by Britneyizer
I have a feeling that when she said it, she didn\'t think her mic was on. Lol, either way, still frickin hilarious, can\'t help but love this woman.

I don\'t know why, but I know some people will criticize her for this, but for me if Britney\'s pissed she\'s pissed and wouldn\'t act like \"oooh look my pu$$y is showing..\" so just for that matter I can\'t help but adore her for being real.

#486 IKill

IKill

Baby

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 06:39 PM

hahahahahaha not the first time

#487 Brie

Brie

Really Faded

• Senior Members
  • 17,442 posts
  • LocationQueen of Exhale

Posted 09 March 2009 - 06:45 PM

ROFLMAO I LOVE BRITNEY AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH now that it\'s official I just have to laugh.

#488 Isobel

Isobel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:00 PM

Originally posted by nowxwatchme
Hahaha! I was TOTALLY there! And I heard it clear as DAY. I was all, \"WOOOOO! Slaaaaave!\" and then it got all quiet and I heard, \"My pu$$y is hanging out, but f**k it!\"

Everyone was looking around like... \"What? Seriously? No way....\" I thought I was hearing things but I guess not!

I don\'t care. I love Britney AND her kasloppus.

Bitch is legend.

She said, \"My pu$$y is hanging out in this fucking thing.\"

#489 Isobel

Isobel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:04 PM

Originally posted by zelle

I have a feeling that when she said it, she didn\'t think her mic was on. Lol, either way, still frickin hilarious, can\'t help but love this woman.

I don\'t know why, but I know some people will criticize her for this, but for me if Britney\'s pissed she\'s pissed and wouldn\'t act like \"oooh look my pu$$y is showing..\" so just for that matter I can\'t help but adore her for being real.

Look, it was not suppose to be heard, she\'s making a personal/private comment to someone backstage and the microphone caught it. It\'s not all that big of a deal, she was pissed a little, and was saying her mind to the people backstage.

#490 nowxwatchme

nowxwatchme

• Members
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:04 PM

Originally posted by jellybean

Originally posted by nowxwatchme
Hahaha! I was TOTALLY there! And I heard it clear as DAY. I was all, \"WOOOOO! Slaaaaave!\" and then it got all quiet and I heard, \"My pu$$y is hanging out, but f**k it!\"

Everyone was looking around like... \"What? Seriously? No way....\" I thought I was hearing things but I guess not!

I don\'t care. I love Britney AND her kasloppus.

Bitch is legend.

She said, \"My pu$$y is hanging out in this fucking thing.\"

Ohhhhh! Well, I knew I heard \"f**k\" in there somewhere.

#491 onyx

onyx

Baby

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:07 PM

Originally posted by jellybean

Originally posted by zelle

Look, it was not suppose to be heard, she\'s making a personal/private comment to someone backstage and the microphone caught it. It\'s not all that big of a deal, she was pissed a little, and was saying her mind to the people backstage.

yeah as much as i hate how this is going to get around and how people are going to bash her...
this is not her fault
she doesnt control the mic
the tech people control when its on
its not her fault she had wardrobe problems

#492 memoshian

memoshian

• Members
  • 888 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:09 PM

I\'m curious as to why she finished her statement. It wasn\'t like one word, it was a whole sentence. Could she not hear herself for whatever reason?

#493 XOTIK

XOTIK

• Members
  • 2,796 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:09 PM

I actually love her even more for this! That\'s our brit!! Gotta Love her!:hearts::hearts:

#494 sid vicious

sid vicious

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3,349 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:13 PM

I guess this means she hates this outfit too! I really hope this inspires them to change this RIDICILOUSLY GOD-AWFUL outfit for the rest of the tour. She would look so much better and her figure so much more flattering if she just wore ripped jeans and a croped top. That\'s all she needs. She can hardley move in this fucking outfit!

#495 mikey.gater

mikey.gater

• Members
  • 2,230 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:24 PM

Originally posted by sid vicious
I guess this means she hates this outfit too!
I really hope this inspires them to change this RIDICILOUSLY GOD-AWFUL outfit for the rest of the tour. She would look so much better and her figure so much more flattering if she just wore ripped jeans and a croped top. That\'s all she needs. She can hardley move in this fucking outfit!

agreed! Simplicity is keey!!!

#496 ElleNino

ElleNino

Now watch me...

• Members
  • 2,741 posts
  • LocationSydney - Australia

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:43 PM

OMG I can\'t believe it... Thank god for that video hehehehe That was so funny! Naughty Britney >>>>> Hehe

#497 Volta

Volta

Baby

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:47 PM

Lmfao. she\'s my favorite person. ever.

#498 ronron

ronron

• Members
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:49 PM

I LOL big time , but im worried this will only mean more nervous britney and more distance from an actual interview :mad:

#499 VisionsofLove

VisionsofLove

• Members
  • 1,480 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:50 PM

what a nasty idiot.She has already shown it to the world on several ocassion so it nothing shocking. her kids will be really prod to knowthey have a stripper for a mom.

#500 memoshian

memoshian

• Members
  • 888 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:52 PM

Originally posted by VisionsofLove
what a nasty idiot.She has already shown it to the world on several ocassion so it nothing shocking. her kids will be really prod to knowthey have a stripper for a mom.

I\'d appreciate it if you would learn how to use words.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users