Photo

\"My Pussy Is Hanging Out\" - Now With Video!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
553 replies to this topic

c0ldasfire

c0ldasfire

Stalker

• Members
  • 9,522 posts
hopefully they made tour shirts with this quote!

femtrooper

femtrooper

Baby

• Members
  • 211 posts
Awww, as funny as this is, I do hope it blows over soon cause imagine if you were her and now everyone\'s talking about your pu$$y. I dunno...plus parents will probably not like this, like they didn\'t like \"If You Seek Amy\". So hopefully something like this will not happen again cause I want the best for her and I do not want more negative press about her. This is her comeback bitches! WOOO!

lightsout91

lightsout91

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3,925 posts
time for new tour outfits please this was definitely a sign that the corset was just fucking awful

femtrooper

femtrooper

Baby

• Members
  • 211 posts

Originally posted by lightsout91
time for new tour outfits please

this was definitely a sign that the corset was just fucking awful

Definitely! She really needs to change that outfit!

Dexter.

Dexter.

Dark Passenger

• Members
  • 5,829 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY
That\'s my girl! -stares at her pu**y-

nowxwatchme

nowxwatchme

• Members
  • 1,403 posts
Hahaha! I was TOTALLY there! And I heard it clear as DAY. I was all, \"WOOOOO! Slaaaaave!\" and then it got all quiet and I heard, \"My pu$$y is hanging out, but f**k it!\" Everyone was looking around like... \"What? Seriously? No way....\" I thought I was hearing things but I guess not! I don\'t care. I love Britney AND her kasloppus. Bitch is legend.

BoomBooom

BoomBooom

• Members
  • 1,448 posts

Originally posted by breatheheavy

Got a bunch of emails saying Britney said \"MY pu$$y\'S HANGING OUT!\" after the Slave 4 U performance at her show tonight in Tampa, Florida.

Calling all Tampa attendees: True or false?

UPDATE: Ummm...

I wonder how she knew. Looks like she smelled it.

zelle

zelle

Baby

• Members
  • 88 posts

Originally posted by Britneyizer
I have a feeling that when she said it, she didn\'t think her mic was on. Lol, either way, still frickin hilarious, can\'t help but love this woman.

I don\'t know why, but I know some people will criticize her for this, but for me if Britney\'s pissed she\'s pissed and wouldn\'t act like \"oooh look my pu$$y is showing..\" so just for that matter I can\'t help but adore her for being real.

IKill

IKill

Baby

• Members
  • 108 posts
hahahahahaha not the first time

Brie

Brie

Really Faded

• Senior Members
  • 17,340 posts
  • LocationQueen of Exhale
ROFLMAO I LOVE BRITNEY AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH now that it\'s official I just have to laugh.

Isobel

Isobel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3,148 posts

Originally posted by nowxwatchme
Hahaha! I was TOTALLY there! And I heard it clear as DAY. I was all, \"WOOOOO! Slaaaaave!\" and then it got all quiet and I heard, \"My pu$$y is hanging out, but f**k it!\"

Everyone was looking around like... \"What? Seriously? No way....\" I thought I was hearing things but I guess not!

I don\'t care. I love Britney AND her kasloppus.

Bitch is legend.

She said, \"My pu$$y is hanging out in this fucking thing.\"

Isobel

Isobel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3,148 posts

Originally posted by zelle

I have a feeling that when she said it, she didn\'t think her mic was on. Lol, either way, still frickin hilarious, can\'t help but love this woman.

I don\'t know why, but I know some people will criticize her for this, but for me if Britney\'s pissed she\'s pissed and wouldn\'t act like \"oooh look my pu$$y is showing..\" so just for that matter I can\'t help but adore her for being real.

Look, it was not suppose to be heard, she\'s making a personal/private comment to someone backstage and the microphone caught it. It\'s not all that big of a deal, she was pissed a little, and was saying her mind to the people backstage.

nowxwatchme

nowxwatchme

• Members
  • 1,403 posts

Originally posted by jellybean

Originally posted by nowxwatchme
Hahaha! I was TOTALLY there! And I heard it clear as DAY. I was all, \"WOOOOO! Slaaaaave!\" and then it got all quiet and I heard, \"My pu$$y is hanging out, but f**k it!\"

Everyone was looking around like... \"What? Seriously? No way....\" I thought I was hearing things but I guess not!

I don\'t care. I love Britney AND her kasloppus.

Bitch is legend.

She said, \"My pu$$y is hanging out in this fucking thing.\"

Ohhhhh! Well, I knew I heard \"f**k\" in there somewhere.

onyx

onyx

Baby

• Members
  • 196 posts

Originally posted by jellybean

Originally posted by zelle

Look, it was not suppose to be heard, she\'s making a personal/private comment to someone backstage and the microphone caught it. It\'s not all that big of a deal, she was pissed a little, and was saying her mind to the people backstage.

yeah as much as i hate how this is going to get around and how people are going to bash her...
this is not her fault
she doesnt control the mic
the tech people control when its on
its not her fault she had wardrobe problems

memoshian

memoshian

• Members
  • 888 posts
I\'m curious as to why she finished her statement. It wasn\'t like one word, it was a whole sentence. Could she not hear herself for whatever reason?

XOTIK

XOTIK

• Members
  • 2,796 posts
I actually love her even more for this! That\'s our brit!! Gotta Love her!:hearts::hearts:

sid vicious

sid vicious

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3,349 posts
I guess this means she hates this outfit too! I really hope this inspires them to change this RIDICILOUSLY GOD-AWFUL outfit for the rest of the tour. She would look so much better and her figure so much more flattering if she just wore ripped jeans and a croped top. That\'s all she needs. She can hardley move in this fucking outfit!

mikey.gater

mikey.gater

• Members
  • 2,230 posts

Originally posted by sid vicious
I guess this means she hates this outfit too!
I really hope this inspires them to change this RIDICILOUSLY GOD-AWFUL outfit for the rest of the tour. She would look so much better and her figure so much more flattering if she just wore ripped jeans and a croped top. That\'s all she needs. She can hardley move in this fucking outfit!

agreed! Simplicity is keey!!!

ElleNino

ElleNino

Now watch me...

• Members
  • 2,741 posts
  • LocationSydney - Australia
OMG I can\'t believe it... Thank god for that video hehehehe That was so funny! Naughty Britney >>>>> Hehe

Volta

Volta

Baby

• Members
  • 253 posts
Lmfao. she\'s my favorite person. ever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users