breatheheavy

\"My Pussy Is Hanging Out\" - Now With Video!

551 posts in this topic

Hahaha! I was TOTALLY there! And I heard it clear as DAY. I was all, \"WOOOOO! Slaaaaave!\" and then it got all quiet and I heard, \"My kitty is hanging out, but f**k it!\"

Everyone was looking around like... \"What? Seriously? No way....\" I thought I was hearing things but I guess not!

I don\'t care. I love Britney AND her kasloppus.

Bitch is legend.

Originally posted by breatheheavy

6890.jpg\"

Got a bunch of emails saying Britney said \"MY kitty\'S HANGING OUT!\" after the Slave 4 U performance at her show tonight in Tampa, Florida.

Calling all Tampa attendees: True or false?

UPDATE: Ummm...

6893.jpg\"

6897.jpg\"

I wonder how she knew. Looks like she smelled it.

Originally posted by Britneyizer

I have a feeling that when she said it, she didn\'t think her mic was on. Lol, either way, still frickin hilarious, can\'t help but love this woman.

I don\'t know why, but I know some people will criticize her for this, but for me if Britney\'s pissed she\'s pissed and wouldn\'t act like \"oooh look my kitty is showing..\" so just for that matter I can\'t help but adore her for being real.

Originally posted by nowxwatchme

Hahaha! I was TOTALLY there! And I heard it clear as DAY. I was all, \"WOOOOO! Slaaaaave!\" and then it got all quiet and I heard, \"My kitty is hanging out, but f**k it!\"

Everyone was looking around like... \"What? Seriously? No way....\" I thought I was hearing things but I guess not!

Bitch is legend.

She said, \"My kitty is hanging out in this fucking thing.\"

Originally posted by zelle

I have a feeling that when she said it, she didn\'t think her mic was on. Lol, either way, still frickin hilarious, can\'t help but love this woman.

I don\'t know why, but I know some people will criticize her for this, but for me if Britney\'s pissed she\'s pissed and wouldn\'t act like \"oooh look my kitty is showing..\" so just for that matter I can\'t help but adore her for being real.

Look, it was not suppose to be heard, she\'s making a personal/private comment to someone backstage and the microphone caught it. It\'s not all that big of a deal, she was pissed a little, and was saying her mind to the people backstage.

Originally posted by jellybean

Originally posted by nowxwatchme

Bitch is legend.

She said, \"My kitty is hanging out in this fucking thing.\"

Ohhhhh! Well, I knew I heard \"f**k\" in there somewhere.

Originally posted by jellybean

Originally posted by zelle

Look, it was not suppose to be heard, she\'s making a personal/private comment to someone backstage and the microphone caught it. It\'s not all that big of a deal, she was pissed a little, and was saying her mind to the people backstage.

yeah as much as i hate how this is going to get around and how people are going to bash her...

this is not her fault

she doesnt control the mic

the tech people control when its on

its not her fault she had wardrobe problems

I\'m curious as to why she finished her statement. It wasn\'t like one word, it was a whole sentence. Could she not hear herself for whatever reason?

I guess this means she hates this outfit too!

I really hope this inspires them to change this RIDICILOUSLY GOD-AWFUL outfit for the rest of the tour. She would look so much better and her figure so much more flattering if she just wore ripped jeans and a croped top. That\'s all she needs. She can hardley move in this fucking outfit!

Originally posted by sid vicious

I guess this means she hates this outfit too!

I really hope this inspires them to change this RIDICILOUSLY GOD-AWFUL outfit for the rest of the tour. She would look so much better and her figure so much more flattering if she just wore ripped jeans and a croped top. That\'s all she needs. She can hardley move in this fucking outfit!

agreed! Simplicity is keey!!!

what a nasty idiot.She has already shown it to the world on several ocassion so it nothing shocking. her kids will be really prod to knowthey have a stripper for a mom.

Originally posted by VisionsofLove

what a nasty idiot.She has already shown it to the world on several ocassion so it nothing shocking. her kids will be really prod to knowthey have a stripper for a mom.

I\'d appreciate it if you would learn how to use words.