hybirdfox

How Come She Doesn't Remember The Oops Choreo?

33 posts in this topic

pshh I forget choreo I've learned all the time.

But she probably knows, she just didn't wanna go through the awkward situation of showing him how lol

she doesn't remember how to sing either but she lies her voice is in the shape and she works SOMETIMES for the five shocking hrs.

fullOfgodney

She probably just didn't want to embarras herself.

yea and ask urself why would she not wanna do it? because of her SOCIAL ANXIETY my god if another person says she is lazy im gona cut a bitch

she doesn't remember how to sing either but she lies her voice is in the shape and she works SOMETIMES for the five shocking hrs.

fullOfgodney

if u r so disappointed why r u still here? 

why do yall make such a bid about little things and act like preschoolers? she's a 31 yr old woman!!!! I guess yall still expect her to walk around in pigtails with a backpack and sing lucky or some sh!t. It's childish to do such things. Another thing, Just because she's acts embarrassed doesn't mean she's ashamed.  It's like in her first Rosie O'Donnel interview where Rosie showed her on star search Britney got embarrassed and closed her eyes.

It's like when you look back at your high school year book, you get embarrassed by what you were wearing, but at the time it was "cool". In the "oops" era that choreo was cool.

And she probably did forget. I learned that choreo. It wasn't as simple as it looked. And it's been 12 years and she's had to memorize hundreds of different choreos since. 

yea and ask urself why would she not wanna do it? because of her SOCIAL ANXIETY my god if another person says she is lazy im gona cut a bitch

If her social anxiety is really that bad she needs to stop trying to be a pop star