oh amy

Leotards Are Sooo Not Britney. Imagine Onyxney In Leotards

25 posts in this topic

or epic slaveney dancing in leotard :britney-ummmyeano:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEAVE THEM TO transexual LOOKALIKES LIKE BEYAWNCE AND LADY GAGZ :blackoutsmiley:  :blackoutsmiley:  :blackoutsmiley:  :blackoutsmiley: 

truth be spoken: FFS I'M HAVING A MELTDOWN FOR STUPID THINGS IN MY LIFE I SHOULD JUST KILL MYSELF :umomg: 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEAVE THEM TO transexual LOOKALIKES LIKE BEYAWNCE AND LADY GAGZ :blackoutsmiley:  :blackoutsmiley:  :blackoutsmiley:  :blackoutsmiley: 

truth be spoken: FFS I'M HAVING A MELTDOWN FOR STUPID THINGS IN MY LIFE I SHOULD JUST KILL MYSELF :umomg:

Gurl, you should.

The bar segue in onyx was a leotard

that one was good tho. all of 2011 >> leotards look like they're made for trannies :britney-ummmyeano: 

logo.gif 

http://www.lifelinehelpline.info/

at least we know she's not wearing a leotard at some point in the video  :yaknow:

this made me sad now. what if she's wearing one in video.... :umomg: