Produced by Max Martin and Shellback.
Written by Max Martin, Shellback, and Tiffany Amber.
Performed by Britney Spears.
Some irrefutable pros and cons for you:
- It's an excellently composed and produced pop song.
- It's screams CLASSIC Britney.
- The melody is intense and makes you want to fall in love with a douche.
- Britney's vocal performance is totally convincing and beautiful.
- Its melody was inspired by Supertramp's The Logical Song, which is fascinating.
- It incorporates a flute. A fucking pan flute.
- The video was amazingly directed and it featured an epic and romantic storyline.
- Britney's vocals were slightly and sometimes annoyingly autotuned.
- The remix is actually quite better than the original version.
- The lyrics are more cringe-worthy than Jordan's mainpaged tweets.
- Inside Out didn't receive single treatment because Criminal did.
- Its melody was inspired by Supertramp's The Logical Song, so the song is not 100% original.
- The video was amazing despite the fact that Britney's acting skills makes you want to die.
Now what do YOU think about it?