breatheheavy

Who's Down For A Britney/jamie Lynn Collabo

52 posts in this topic

Who's Down For A Britney/Jamie Lynn Collabo

Britney's Album 8 is going to be perrrsonal, so what better way to celebrate that concept then having her lil' sis Jamie Lynn jump in on a track? Could be!

Jamie Lynn Instagramed she's been in the recording studio for several days in a row this week.

"I do my time in the Starbucks line, gearing up to chase the dream" #studioday2"

"I'm bored, it's hot, let's play a little game of ready or not" ..... For new music!! #guesswhosinthestudio

Who's Down For A Britney/Jamie Lynn Collabo

Anthony Preston, who works with Will.I.Am, hinted about it back in June, the same week JL was spotted in L.A. with Britney.

Of course it's speculation seeing as Jamie Lynn's got a singing career of her own, but it's exciting to think the Spears sisters would team up for a Zoey 101 2.0 song (Britney co-wrote that by the way).

Powers that be... make it happen! Thoughts?

Britney Spears - Album 8 logo - BreatheHeavy.com

For the first time ever both of the spears sisters are in the studio making their own albums! We all know Britney is about to release her album and Jamie is on day 2 of recording. Exciting!

For the first time ever both of the spears sisters are in the studio making their own albums! We all know Britney is about to release her album and Jamie is on day 2 of recording. Exciting!

is it official? It's not about Jamie's album? 

well it was obvious she wouldnt be ale to do anything without Britney I mean how would she.. shes a flop.

But im so mad that Brit is helping her out cos JL is gonna drag her down.

JL is such a procrastinator when it comes to her music, I swear.  :bigtime: 

its just that noone wanted to sign her cos she has no talent. :britney-nicetry:

The line about Starbucks is from Jamie Lynn's own song called Small Town Girl. It seems like JL is working on her own music again but I also think she might have done something with Britney for album 8 so we'll see. :)