We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Slim Shady

The Official 2013 Video Music Awards Thread

'Class' that feels the need to shade her ex-boyfriend of more than 9 months while he is in the audience, and later mouth 'shut the f**k up' while he is thanking fans. Such a class act.

I was talking about Daft Punk

._.

You know, the ones in the back.

It deserves it

I'm really happy that you are not acting like one of those delusional miley stans who say it was her best performance ever, I mean I love miley, but that performance was just SOOOO embarrassing.. And i feel like alot of people who did like her started to dislike her because of that and it's like... Ugh.

Oh. Very misleading post tbh XD

lol I know but it was like the only pic I could find with them both only in that other outfit.

DAFT GODS GUYS, 

DAT'S CLASS

I am fangirling so much rn. I am so shocked they attended.

I'm really happy that you are not acting like one of those delusional miley stans who say it was her best performance ever, I mean I love miley, but that performance was just SOOOO embarrassing.. And i feel like alot of people who did like her started to dislike her because of that and it's like... Ugh.

I'm over her as a person and only here for the music 

I'm over her as a person and only here for the music

You know I actually 100% completely agree with that. I mean I know she wants to get rid of her Disney image completely but there are wayy other better ways of doing that than embarrassing herself and damaging her reputation