Photo

Miley Cyrus Track "bangerz" Snippet Leaks, Britney Featured?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

Outrageous Zone

Outrageous Zone

Dr. Spears

• Members
  • 27,653 posts

Exactly. The ones who don't think the duet is coming are living in a pure delusion.

I agree. We know her team WAAAAAAAAAAY to well.

Outrageous Zone

Outrageous Zone

Dr. Spears

• Members
  • 27,653 posts

cyrus_fergie.jpg

?

Don't Keep Me Waiting

Don't Keep Me Waiting

• Members
  • 2,507 posts

Heard Miley's next single will be called Mash. You'll get that joke if you're English.

Roger

Roger

Kathryn

• Senior Members
  • 15,584 posts
  • LocationTurning to God

I agree. We know her team WAAAAAAAAAAY to well.

Tbqfh. I knew this would happen since the day 1. That's the main reason why i've made my #MadAtBritneyTeam campaign in early june actually.

I feel exhausted by them who never stop to use Britney name to promote EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEIR ARTIST. I'm mad :boring:

Claire Tebow

Claire Tebow

Bref, je t'encule

• Banned
  • 55,350 posts

IM ACTUALLY EXCITED  :britney-badass:

Daire

Daire

Stars Dance

• Senior Members
  • 20,694 posts

Heard Miley's next single will be called Mash. You'll get that joke if you're English.

:lol:

twstswm

twstswm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4,451 posts

Tbqfh. I knew this would happen since the day 1. That's the main reason why i've made my #MadAtBritneyTeam campaign in early june actually.

I feel exhausted by them who never stop to use Britney name to promote EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEIR ARTIST. I'm mad :boring:

how embarrassing would that be to britney and her team and to us if #MadAtBritneyTeam was trending? Let's be reasonable now

Roger

Roger

Kathryn

• Senior Members
  • 15,584 posts
  • LocationTurning to God

IM ACTUALLY EXCITED  :britney-badass:

:orangu: :orangu: :orangu:

And you were saying you'll snatch some weaves and join my new campaign :icantttt:

Outrageous Zone

Outrageous Zone

Dr. Spears

• Members
  • 27,653 posts

Exactly. It's so obvious at this point,

Roger

Roger

Kathryn

• Senior Members
  • 15,584 posts
  • LocationTurning to God

how embarrassing would that be to britney and her team and to us if #MadAtBritneyTeam was trending? Let's be reasonable now

It already was trending :interesting: And it didn't change anything. You guys maybe feel ok to complain all day long and then do anything, but i don't. When i talk, i do :coolstorybro:

twstswm

twstswm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4,451 posts

It already was trending :interesting: And it didn't change anything. You guys maybe feel ok to complain all day long and then do anything, but i don't. When i talk, i do :coolstorybro:

and it makes us look dumb and gives others the shit that everybody on here complains about "ammo"

think before you act, especially when you hide behind a picture that isn't you. 

BritneyCarey

BritneyCarey

The Cantankerous Superiorist

• Members
  • 2,909 posts
  • LocationIn The Zone

Why is she trying so hard to be some ghetto bitch? 

• Real Angel likes this

Roger

Roger

Kathryn

• Senior Members
  • 15,584 posts
  • LocationTurning to God

and it makes us look dumb and gives others the shit that everybody on here complains about "ammo"

think before you act, especially when you hide behind a picture that isn't you. 

No, what makes us look dumb is to insult people hard on twitter because they said a bad word about Britney. What is dumb is to think Britney is the one who came up with the collab idea. What is dumb is to promote EVERY single artist Adam & Larry manage with Britney name.

I'm done with them, maybe you are not, but i am and it's the same for a huge part of the fanbase. What's the point to make her collab with Shitley? It will add anything to her discpgraphy/legacy and it's so not artistically interesting. The point of that is to promote the Vyrus ww, and i don't support this shit.

Fraser

Fraser

The Flood

• Senior Members
  • 19,846 posts

Could it be Kesha, maybe? :drown:

Miley thinks she's a crazy kid, Kesha has a song called Crazy Kids... Maybe  :lolomg1:

britneyarmy13

britneyarmy13

WERK BITCH

• Members
  • 4,235 posts

Is xtina working in a new album? I may switch teams.

youve said this already  :britney-arrow:  please leave

twstswm

twstswm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4,451 posts

No, what makes us look dumb is to insult people hard on twitter because they said a bad word about Britney. What is dumb is to think Britney is the one who came up with the collab idea. What is dumb is to promote EVERY single artist Adam & Larry manage with Britney name.

I'm done with them, maybe you are not, but i am and it's the same for a huge part of the fanbase. What's the point to make her collab with Shitley? It will add anything to her discpgraphy/legacy and it's so not artistically interesting. The point of that is to promote the Vyrus ww, and i don't support this shit.

if you're done with them, then got off this forum because you are NO LONGER a fan. THEY helped get Britney back where she is. It's also dumb to think that Britney came up with a lot of the shit that has happened the last 6 years, but guess what, it happened and obviously it has benefited her. 

If you're done with them, then don't buy the next album, don't support anything coming up of hers because they all had a HUGE part in it. Do you think Britney gets on the phone and says... hmm... i'm gonna call jean baptiste or hmmm i'm gonna call dr luke. NO

UNNIE

UNNIE

Prince of Korea

• Banned
  • 5,605 posts
  • LocationOppa's dick

MESS

Fraser

Fraser

The Flood

• Senior Members
  • 19,846 posts

Wow guys calm down 2095c354.gif It's only a collab for Christ sake 2095c354.gif

PANIC!!!

PANIC!!!

Anxious...

• Banned
  • 6,962 posts
  • LocationIn My Mind...

miley is not coming off as a try hard. fi that was the case, her single wouldn't be in the top of the BIllboard Hot 100.

Miley is a try-hard & everyone knows it, just like JB. Her having a hit song has nothing to do w/ that tho.

Outrageous Zone

Outrageous Zone

Dr. Spears

• Members
  • 27,653 posts

At this point, I really don't care. It means more Britney for us.

• Fraser and SodaPop'nMusic like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users