We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Dirk

Let's Support Katy Perry On August 19 Over Gaga

TD is a better album though which is why it scored 6#1 singles and it still slaying the charts after 3 years of being released while Gagas scored 2 big flops and is no longer charting or selling. 

1002894_573907795984742_1905607247_n.png

AGAIN 

U TRIED

lmfao @ ''THE BETTER ALBUM'' tho  :laughinatu:

Ok fine we'll say she didn't. Isn't the fact it sold just as well without 6 hit singles say something about Gaga's selling power.

if we bring out Gagas promo for that era then no its bad and katy isn't much of an album seller we all already know her strongest is with singles 

AGAIN 

U TRIED

Katy is 10 Million away from Gagas record sales 

Grammy's mean sh!t when you see the list of many great artists who haven't won any 

Katy's album sales in the U.S are at 6 Million so get updated receipts 

Not all of Katy's videos are uploaded onto Vevo and pre-count views are not counted into it as well 

Keep trying. 

tumblr_mqwxwpZ9jJ1qzwh14o1_r4_500.gif

AGAIN 

U TRIED

also i think i should inform you Katy just passed Gaga on Twitter

so long  queen of twitter 

Katy is 10 Million away from Gagas record sales 

Grammy's mean sh!t when you see the list of many great artists who haven't won any 

Katy's album sales in the U.S are at 6 Million so get updated receipts 

Not all of Katy's videos are uploaded onto Vevo and pre-count views are not counted into it as well 

Keep trying. 

honey i ain't even tryin ....that list was made by MTV themselves  :britney-hahaidiot:

and keep making up excuses im a britney stan @ heart but Gaga >>>>>>> boring fairy in every aspect possible. and applause will murder ''meow'' just like drake murder amanda's vagina in her dreams  :britney-hahaidiot:

andl mfao@ katy pretending to be all ''Gaga'' and igniting a fire to her own head......very touching and ''dark''  :britney-hahaidiot:  :britney-hahaidiot:

honey i ain't even tryin ....that list was made by MTV themselves  :britney-hahaidiot:

and keep making up excuses im a britney stan @ heart but Gaga >>>>>>> boring fairy in every aspect possible. and applause will murder ''meow'' just like drake murder amanda's vagina in her dreams  :britney-hahaidiot:

andl mfao@ katy pretending to be all ''Gaga'' and igniting a fire to her own head......very touching and ''dark''  :britney-hahaidiot:  :britney-hahaidiot:

applause will murder katy's song just like katy murdered Gaga in 2011 even though her album came out 2011  :britney-hahaidiot:

just like when E.T knocked BTW off its #1 spot  :britney-hahaidiot:

Just like how all of katy's single did better than Gagas during TD compared to BTW  :britney-hahaidiot:

plus the fact that Katy is a bigger radio artist than Gaga which is what counts the most towards BILLBOARD HOT 100 and Katy also has the streaming,sales and longevity to out last Gaga  :britney-hahaidiot:

Gaga is no threat to katy 

applause will murder katy's song just like katy murdered Gaga in 2011 even though her album came out 2011  :britney-hahaidiot:

Just like how all of katy's single did better than Gagas during TD compared to BTW  :britney-hahaidiot:

plus the fact that Katy is a bigger radio artist than Gaga which is what counts the most towards BILLBOARD HOT 100 and Katy also has the streaming,sales and longevity to out last Gaga  :britney-hahaidiot:

Um H

Gaga and Katy are equals

Katy is gonna smash Gaga once again this era. I'm definitely gonna buy her single and stream it because I'm a huge fan of hers, the fact that it means I'm helping Gaga's competition is just a bonus

Um H

Gaga and Katy are equals

If were talking about Radio no she isn't the only female artist that is probably bigger on the radio right now than Katy is probably Rihanna. 

her songs are for 12 year olds of course they'll sell well ..... :britney-hahaidiot:

but applause will still slay meow bew .....  :britney-truepepsi:

her songs are for 12 year olds of course they'll sell well ..... :britney-hahaidiot:

but applause will still slay meow bew .....  :britney-truepepsi:

Katy will do better overall because again she has longevity just look at TD sold 4k copies last week and just re-entered the top 100 and her 8th single from the album just reached 3x platinum. Shes coming off a big era, has the radio,streams,and hype so she will do just fine.  

So where is Gaga? Is she in the top 10? Because to be fair she did have 2 big radio hits last era and a minor one.

Not sure of the list but I know that Katy is definitely bigger and i have receipts to back me up 

i can't @ all the mad bitches .....Gaga's got you burnt already i see  :britney-truepepsi:

click the video in the OP and see all the pressed comments by the monsters if anyone is feeling threatened is them :lol: 

2dsmm43.jpg