breatheheavy

Britney Tweets About Album 8

364 posts in this topic

OH MA GAWWWWWWWWWDAAAAH!!!!!!!!!

SHE MAKING THE ALBUM SPECIFICALLY FOR THE STANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

……………… does that mean the GP's gonna hate it? Cause the GP are :flop: people who let masterpieces flop.

BUT WHO THE f**k CARES?!?!? SHE MAKING SURE IT IS PERFECT FOR THE STANS

Britney and ITZ are her most personal albums and the public loved them  :yaknow:

Omfgggggggg so all these rumors that he might release her single this month might be true so many rumors today shsjjsjdksjjd we are not ready slay us queen Britney

OMFG!GG!G!GG!G!G!jfjgnj5okhjomdjhOHMYGODDDDDBITCHESSSSSSjkgnhugh8y4jhdsbfhbfbiwhohi585yy5gvmbgjbuhyhu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying3::crying2: :britney-badass:  :crying2:  :oops:  :soexcited:  :oh:  :saywhatttt:  :xf7:  THE QUEEN IS COMING!!!! BETTER THAN EVER!!!! :walkaway: 

I'm thinking september, october or november

aseitfugni;sdrunhgidrunhiu gn'ogihdrjklhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhfgthjfaseitfugni;sdrunhgidrunhiu gn'ogihdrjklhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhfgthjfaseitfugni;sdrunhgidrunhiu gn'ogihdrjklhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhfgthjfaseitfugni;sdrunhgidrunhiu gn'ogihdrjklhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhfgthjfaseitfugni;sdrunhgidrunhiu gn'ogihdrjklhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhfgthjf

WE'RE GETTING THE SINGLE THIS MONTH

TBRGFVDTNGBFD

T

YTH

GBF

YUR

THFGB

VT

YGHB

RGF

HDBV

YT

FDXGV

RT

FDHGV

CRT

GFDGV

RYFD

GVTY

GHFDG

TYUHGF

UYTFHG

UYTHFG

UIYTHGF

britney i love u <3 Plz make a song like - My man ( funny girl ) barbra  :crying2:  forevorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  :crying2:  :crying2:  :crying2: