We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Selena Gomez's "stars Dance" Leaks

Miley fans are just made she can't make the Stars Dance, tbh. :yuh:

I am trying to convince skyler to listen to the album full and give a good honest opinion without bias lol

lets hope miley even delivers :yuh:

She will. if its on the level of We Can't Stop. Alot of the general public likes the song too now.

Plus she's working with some producers Britards have been wanting Britney to work with. It'll be good.

I have been informed that she says "Find me in the shadows" Not "f**k me in the shadows" in Undercover...  :crying2:

but still gonna pretend she said "f**k me in the shadows"  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

She will. if its on the level of We Can't Stop. Alot of the general public likes the song too now.

Plus she's working with some producers Britards have been wanting Britney to work with. It'll be good.

we cant stop is not that great imo i really hope she has better songs than that garbage its a ok song but easily forgettable imo. the song itself is better than the video imo lol.

and lets hope for the best for miley. 

Stars Dance and Save the Day > We Can't Stop :queenflopga:

Um gurl no, just no.

Slayage Can't Stop is a summer anthem...keeps growing. :queenflopga:

Mexicans Dance is an average dance album at its best. Its good a jam album though, but just nothing unique. :)